Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What isometric RPG to play?

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
Probably not, but I take Wizardry VI over any NWN mods any day.

I'll take Swordflight over that grandpa garbage any day.

Octavius is trigged. :lol:

Did you just insult Wizardry VI

Wizardry 6 is a game where a bunch of furries invade a castle full of french pirates and find their snoopy doll in order to climb a mountain to find a pyramid full of topless amazon-zulu women then you kill an egyptian mummy and a hawaiian volcano god in order to summon the greek god Charon and cross the river Styx so you can find the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland and help him smoke weed so you can get whacked out on mushrooms which lets you go to the magic forest of Tinkerbell who helps you find the oracle of Delphi which tells you how to kill fucking Dracula for some reason, and then ride on a spaceship with a dragon.

Wizardry 6 does a perfectly fine job of insulting itself.

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
Probably not, but I take Wizardry VI over any NWN mods any day.

I'll take Swordflight over that grandpa garbage any day.

Octavius is trigged. :lol:

Did you just insult Wizardry VI

Wizardry 6 is a game where a bunch of furries invade a castle full of french pirates and find their snoopy doll in order to climb a mountain to find a pyramid full of topless amazon-zulu women then you kill an egyptian mummy and a hawaiian volcano god in order to summon the greek god Charon and cross the river Styx so you can find the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland and help him smoke weed so you can get whacked out on mushrooms which lets you go to the magic forest of Tinkerbell who helps you find the oracle of Delphi which tells you how to kill fucking Dracula for some reason, and then ride on a spaceship with a dragon.

Wizardry 6 does a perfectly fine job of insulting itself.

mc42_quickmemo+_2017-04-20-14-21-15-1.png

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I wouldn't class Witcher as isometric in the sense that people tend to imagine an isometric game, but cool shill for the sake of a shill nonetheless bro.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Behold the glory of Jagged Alliance 2 isometric; it's ageless and destructible.

For lids on and off pics see GOAT RPG link in sig.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Throw Age of Decadence in the virtual garbage where it belongs. You aren't missing much slagging through that shit Cuckdex game. Play Jagged Alliance: 2 or just replay Fallout.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom