Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Morrowind stopped a bullet and saved its owner's life

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Sometimes some asshole fires a gun next door and your favorite game literally saves your life (or at least spares you from a nasty bullet wound)

Bethesda head of PR Pete Hines has taken note and it sounds like Things Are Happening. Assuming velorok gets a new copy, I hope they hold on to the battle-damaged one to show their grandkids years from now. "You know, if it wasn't for The Nerevarine, none of us would be here today…"

Fqik4Rnjnx6Cb2FKAufteS-1200-80.jpg

http://www.gamesradar.com/this-copy...y-stopped-a-bullet-and-saved-its-owners-life/

pippin

Good thing he didn't buy it on Steam.

If it's the Anthology version, then it has a steam key, although only Skyrim must be played from Steam, the rest can be played from disk just fine.

The Oblivion disc would have level scaled the shooter to his level and he would have taken full damage.

Daggerfall would make the bullet disappear into the void.

Arena would... I dunno.

Skyrim would make a mailman appear behind his wife seconds after his death with a letter from the mayor expressing condolences for his passing.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
The Oblivion disc would have level scaled the shooter to his level and he would have taken full damage.

Daggerfall would make the bullet disappear into the void.

Arena would... I dunno.

Skyrim would make a mailman appear behind his wife seconds after his death with a letter from the mayor expressing condolences for his passing.

plz im drinking ffs :lol:

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Must have been a low grain, unless his neighbor's a block away.

I'd buy the shooter 22 copies of Oblivion, if I had his card.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Too bad people who play bethesda games aren't all shot.
You'd have to shoot newborns. I was born without a conscience, but even that's pretty damn low.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom