Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ireneaus (sp ?) seems to hate me.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I am not entirely sure whatever I did wrong. He keeps insulting me on my profile, calls me a parasite, and rates everything I post "shit".

Could this be jealousy ? Could this be he is just craving for my attention ? Oh, Irnie, don't you know I'm already taken ?

Silence frenchie! Vous êtes une pomme de terre avec le visage d'un cochon d'inde!

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some dude Mortmal instantly gave me 1400 shit ratings a few days ago. People here at Codex are simply "that type of guy" that puts dead animals on your stoop. Not worth worrying about.

Mortmal too did this? I had a 20 post alt that gave me 8000+ shit ratings with some script that fucked up the Codex for me with alerts at the same time :lol:

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

Mortmal

Arcane
Some dude Mortmal instantly gave me 1400 shit ratings a few days ago. People here at Codex are simply "that type of guy" that puts dead animals on your stoop. Not worth worrying about.

Mortmal too did this? I had a 20 post alt that gave me 8000+ shit ratings with some script that fucked up the Codex for me with alerts at the same time :lol:
I only do it to people who really deserves it.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
This is terribly annoying to me. I want everyone on the Internet to love me. People give me enough shit IRL because of my job !
He doesn't like you because you're nigger.
Your job is giving you shit for the same reason most likely.

Btw, reported for love harvesting.
If Irenaeus hates you that's a sign you're probably doing something right.
No, it's a sign he's doing something left.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom