Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
I want to have ALL BUTTONS pls. Wtf. I don't have a potato for a computer, I never had any problems with 20 tabs open at the same time with buttons all over the place. I love all buttons. Bring it.
Are you sure?

Y/N
>Y

standard button selection doesn't even have the NO button.

edit:
TheSentinel you are a fucking savage.

Last edited:

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I want to have ALL BUTTONS pls. Wtf. I don't have a potato for a computer, I never had any problems with 20 tabs open at the same time with buttons all over the place. I love all buttons. Bring it.
Are you sure?

Y/N

Y

Time heals bad memories, and I really need the 'meh' button for scientific reasons. I just hope that the task set to restore order once I get bored of rating every post 'meh' complete my research is not too wearysome. It's at times like this I wish I could remember the password (and email address) of my deep undercover alt.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
oh okay seems like DEUS VULT and fake news buttons are unique to the political subforum

whowouldvethought
Sadly, the buttons confined to specific subforums remain limited to those subforums even after choosing Y. The main reason I had done so was in the hope of being able to use
aliens.png
everywhere. :M

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I sense... the need for a new button.

Its raison d'etre muddles the RPG Codex, for it both expresses an honest expression and an admission of ignorance.

So I ask - is there room for a "I don't get it"-button?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom