Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Call of Saregnar - a Betrayal at Krondor-inspired RPG

Rhuantavan

Arcane
Patron
Developer
Codex 2012
Just wondering...
f8HInIx.png

Rhuantavan

Arcane
Patron
Developer
Codex 2012
Actually, looks pretty neat, but I guess you'll have to make it a static screen for it to work.
For the exception of dynamic lighting, it will all be static. The biggest problem is what to do for outside scenes where there are people moving, and combat. Lots of frames 360 deg + animation.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Actually, looks pretty neat, but I guess you'll have to make it a static screen for it to work.
For the exception of dynamic lighting, it will all be static. The biggest problem is what to do for outside scenes where there are people moving, and combat. Lots of frames 360 deg + animation.
You could simulate 'dat sprite' effect via Render Textures, but then you'd need a mesh with animations to work with.

Rhuantavan

Arcane
Patron
Developer
Codex 2012

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

Reinar

Scholar
I've decided to go with actors in costumes all the way. Even combat. Gods help me.
You should have one hidden character wearing normal modern streetclothes in that occasion.

An easter egg it is.
Let's hope Rhuantavan realizes the importance of easter eggs and decides to include strippers in his game.
Cannot fist enough.
I don't think it will be possible to fist the strippers.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I've decided to go with actors in costumes all the way. Even combat. Gods help me.
You should have one hidden character wearing normal modern streetclothes in that occasion.

An easter egg it is.
Let's hope Rhuantavan realizes the importance of easter eggs and decides to include strippers in his game.
Cannot fist enough.
I don't think it will be possible to fist the strippers.
Another waster egg, Rhuantavan ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom