Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Beware of frogs bearing gifts

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Here's a friendly warning to the Codex community at large: There are is some useless barely literally Frenchboy named Mortmal who is apparently running some kind of crackerjack rating script. He used it to rate all my 20 thousand excellent posts shit:

AEP9hFv.jpg

CKhNsWy.jpg

Due to my number of posts, his shit rating script ran during approximately 25 minutes starting from first posts in 2012:

lCjJkCG.jpg

For my prescription, I recommend ignoring this loser so as you don't wake up one day with a number of alerts matching your post history (0 if you are a lurker king or 40 thousand if you are a news jew).

Aenra

I propose the gentleman's way.

A thread where they can both post argue this out; as is usual, sooner or later we'll all know who has been the victor and whom the loser and it will end there; nicely, fairly and with plenty of popcorn for everyone watching.
Should Irenaeus come out as victor, mortmal loses his priviledges and his scripted ratings disappear. Should Mortmal win, the butthurt ratings on Iren's posts remain.

Aenra

in a suitable manner and reward Mortmal accordingly.

So we reward the person that makes scripts and spams people but is too fucking cowardly to confront them like a man. I like your thinking dude.
Then again, with a "plant a tree" signature, what the fuck could one expect..

boot

Prophet
So we reward the person that makes scripts and spams people but is too fucking cowardly to confront them like a man. I like your thinking dude.
Then again, with a "plant a tree" signature, what the fuck could one expect..

____________________________________________________________________________END OF THE LINE

did you expect a duel or something Aenra? I'd like if members had some agreed upon standard way of competing against each other, but it's hard to challenge someone to an honor match when there is no easy way to set one up. Should host a dueling server, for UT and some strategy games. But DU still hasn't made a dedicated kickstarter forum to drain the filth from gaming boards, so....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom