Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Realms of Arkania: Shovelware Edition

vonAchdorf

Arcane
TBH, I think the effort they put into VR support consists of checking a box "enable VR" in the Unity-Exporter.

Morkar Left

The VR is unnecessary bullshit... The game on the other hand got pretty good if you ignore the ugliest 3d models ever designed in gaming history. With mods on pc it even became one of the surprise games I enjoyed the most in 2016 and I'm still enjoying in 2017. Ok, I only spend 1 $ for it, too. But the patched game and the announced improvements will let me buy RoA 2.
For German players together with the unfortunately mostly German gameplay mods it's great.

pippin

To be honest, they did made an effort to patch the game. The changelogs were like 3 pages long though.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
General German Gonsensus seems to be that it's good after patching, but I can't get over the ugly 3D models, so it's unlikely that I'll try it to find out. They said they'll change the models for RoA 2, maybe they'll back port them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom