Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 16: The Banalcing

Johannes

Arcane
I just noticed a big bug in the mod that needs to be fixed. The two spell copies of Falling Frost and Banefire, meant for the Artifacts that cast them, are also included in the normal spell list, I forgot to make them unresearchable. I'm not sure whether anyone has Evo5 yet, but at least soon we're getting there. I'll email Llama to change it up. If he's available within the day this shouldn't cause any delays.

I'll fix those Kailasan lancers in the same go, because why not.
Everyone delete your current modfile, and replace it with this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwp4wygrndjz0be/DR102.dm?dl=0

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Requesting a short extension for just a few hours since I won't be home in half an hour.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Ended up staling anyways so if I was sent any messages that turn I missed it. Not too big of a deal though.

Zibniyat

Arcane
How did Lanka attack that Ermorian province (number 182)? Do their units have sailing?

Last edited:

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Lol, those bakemonos are too similar to each other. Recruited the wrong type - yup they don't have bows :-(

Zibniyat

Arcane
:lol:

Well yeah, you've got be constantly on the move. Invade someone. Just not Caelum, please...

Johannes

Arcane
Sheeit, forgot to mail my turn apparently. I did do it but forgot to submit. Luckily nothing too bad or important happened.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Sheeit, forgot to mail my turn apparently. I did do it but forgot to submit. Luckily nothing too bad or important happened.
It's okay I didn't either :negative:
I will be going to Brazil for a week sometime in June or July so I will need a sub since I won't have access to a computer.

Severian Silk

I bet you fags would just gang bang me again. Baby dont hurt me dont hurt me no more.

Yeah, me too. What's the point of playing the game where half the players make an alliance against me even before the game starts? (Yes, butthurt)
If you were more social type of person you could form your own alliance and pick on the dweebs yourself. It's your own fault.

mondblut

Arcane
Yeah, me too. What's the point of playing the game where half the players make an alliance against me even before the game starts? (Yes, butthurt)

You could try playing as something else than birds. When you run birds, people tend to get trigger-happy.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I no longer care and I am fine with whatever the outcomes of my choices.

mondblut

Arcane
For the record, Vanheim is peaceful and belongs to no coalition against you. That was just a consistent observation across a number of games :)

mondblut

Arcane
On a completely unrelated note, wtf is wrong with population on this map? I can hardly find a >5k province to bloodhunt at :(

Zibniyat

Arcane
Wait, Johannes stalled twice in a row? Good, GOOD...

Now if only Mondblut would get drunk for an extended period of time and invade one of my neighbours, now that would be beautiful.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Why don't you just extend the turn date another day every turn instead of repeatedly stalling?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom