Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

recomend me a fast paced action game

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Exactly what the tiltle says.

After having been playing R6 Siege, Enderal, Gothic 2 and Zelda BotW the past months, I have been feeling a sense of longing for the good old fun of simply destroying everything in front of you the fastest way possible.

So. If have any knowlodge of a action game that offers a fast paced experience and posses some challenge (not having a cheap high difficulty or holding your hand the entire fucking game) then do share. Thank you!

Severian Silk

Any 80s/90s game designed for older processors but running on a later CPU. (Assuming it runs at all.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Fast paced games these days? Cashuals are too slow to react bruh, you will have hard time find anything remotely fast these days.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Exactly what the tiltle says.

After having been playing R6 Siege, Enderal, Gothic 2 and Zelda BotW the past months, I have been feeling a sense of longing for the good old fun of simply destroying everything in front of you the fastest way possible.

So. If have any knowlodge of a action game that offers a fast paced experience and posses some challenge (not having a cheap high difficulty or holding your hand the entire fucking game) then do share. Thank you!
God of War series

Dexter

Arcane
If you mean Online, maybe Tribes: Ascend or Quake Champions:

If you mean SinglePlayer, maybe Serious Sam 3, Shadow Warrior or the new DOOM?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom