Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
It isn't that hard to get the basics, but becoming semi-competent in multiplayer is another matter entirely.

Latelistener

Arcane
Vanquish is on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/460810/Vanquish/
25% off if you own Bayonetta.

HELMET_DOWN.jpg

Mozg

Arcane
Any codexers played Dead Cells? Beautiful animation, but I have a pattern of buying attractive Metroidvanias and platformers and then never playing them

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
There's a 75% sale for Mordheim : City of the Damned in Steam, I highly recommend

I wish DLC was discounted more than 33%, though.

Are any of the DLCs worth getting?

Those that add two new factions are, I imagine. Developers clearly responded to people who wanted more than just new individual units which was what they were doing at first before releasing Witch Hunters and Undead.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I played Alan Wake,the base game not the expansion,and I can't even remember what music tracks where included there

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom