Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Konjad become the moderator of the SCIENCE!! subforum?

Should Konjad receive moderator permissions for the SCIENCE!! subforum?

• Yes, Konjad should be a mod.

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • No, should not.

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • hi

Votes: 36 27.9%

• Total voters

GelGel

Educated
Mod title definitely has therapeutic effect!

Lets bring Konjad the remedy he deserves!

Voted YES!

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Konjad isn't the moderator we need, but the one we deserve... just kidding, I voted hi. Anyone who doesn't know to make 'kingcomrade' an option in a poll here should never be a Codex moderator.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Third party's view:
Butthurt juvenile coming to terms with life (and apparently failing, thus far that is, let us be fair), starts a thread wherein he relates/shares his pathetic issues. Pathetic that is since said issues are not only solvable, but also a part of life; we've all had to deal with them, we all did. Somehow they are 'issues' however; enter QQQ, i'm so sad, boo hoo hoo.
A few days later, there he is once more, only this time, he wants to moderate the rest of us, lol.. what with all his issues solved, what with all the wisdom and so on gathered during solving them, you know how it goes.

Because how else does one cope with life, face his problems and overcomes them?

By spending even more time in virtual shitholes, where nothing has consequences!
Well done dear boy, well done. Gonna change my vote to yes for you; who knows, you might explode provide entertainment. :incline:

I find it fascinating how you pop into almost every thread over a few short years and spend so much time trying to explain how much of an 'adult' you now are. While using meandering, often incoherent sentences, like you're on mushrooms or something. Except someone on mushrooms would make more sense and wouldn't be such a dick.

My guess is that you're a so-called 'millennial' at end of his prime, possibly part autistic and on run-of-the-mill generic opiates.

Not sure of course.

Aenra

how much of an 'adult' you now are.

First of all, there's only so much i can respect someone -wanting- to be called CreamyBlood. So while this too will annoy you.. see where i'm going with this? :)

Now as to the statement i'm quoting, we all have our flaws. Take me for example; i used to like RPGs. Used to since what is now served as such is way below that quality level. Did use to enjoy them though, do hope i'll get a few more. You'd think, age and preferences taken into consideration, i might have found a place here wherein i could discuss all that, with people like me.
Fast forward it to today and you get to realize that sadly, what makes this site so awesome (freedom in one word) is also its biggest flaw; too many juveniles coming here because they can swear, because it is now a thing, wasting insane hours in front of a screen, too many complexed fucked up beyond repair lives finding one more corner of the net to be something other than what they are, too many kids wanting a taste of that "older was better" flavor (even if they weren't really around back then, it's always the gesture. Like in those Youtube vids, i see all the teenagers making the same kind of comments about old songs, you know?).

This is what it is. You cannot tell me i'm wrong, 'cause i'm not. All that remains is one's stance. Mine is to criticize it. I expected better, did not find it, nor will i. Just more kids and spastics, playing the pretense, exceptions applying thank the Lord.
If facts annoy you, too fucking bad. If you want to call me a "dick", "millennial", or "under mushrooms", too fucking bad, but go nuts if it helps you.
If you think my getting annoyed with fucking kids ruining everything is wrong, again too fucking bad.

Just.. pick a different name first, lol. Would be a good fucking start huh? :)

Edit: should always state the self-evident here, i forgot where i am. This was a thread about another juvenile wanting to moderate us this time. Moderate. Bit of a thing that, isn't it. So before continuing with your own agenda, you might want to think if maybe that's why i had an opinion i felt like sharing. Yes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
how much of an 'adult' you now are.

First of all, there's only so much i can respect someone -wanting- to be called CreamyBlood. So while this too will annoy you.. see where i'm going with this? :)

Now as to the statement i'm quoting, we all have our flaws. Take me for example; i used to like RPGs. Used to since what is now served as such is way below that quality level. Did use to enjoy them though, do hope i'll get a few more. You'd think, age and preferences taken into consideration, i might have found a place here wherein i could discuss all that, with people like me.
Fast forward it to today and you get to realize that sadly, what makes this site so awesome (freedom in one word) is also its biggest flaw; too many juveniles coming here because they can swear, because it is now a thing, wasting insane hours in front of a screen, too many complexed fucked up beyond repair lives finding one more corner of the net to be something other than what they are, too many kids wanting a taste of that "older was better" flavor (even if they weren't really around back then, it's always the gesture. Like in those Youtube vids, i see all the teenagers making the same kind of comments about old songs, you know?).

This is what it is. You cannot tell me i'm wrong, 'cause i'm not. All that remains is one's stance. Mine is to criticize it. I expected better, did not find it, nor will i. Just more kids and spastics, playing the pretense, exceptions applying thank the Lord.
If facts annoy you, too fucking bad. If you want to call me a "dick", "millennial", or "under mushrooms", too fucking bad, but go nuts if it helps you.
If you think my getting annoyed with fucking kids ruining everything is wrong, again too fucking bad.

Just.. pick a different name first, lol. Would be a good fucking start huh? :)

Edit: should always state the self-evident here, i forgot where i am. This was a thread about another juvenile wanting to moderate us this time. Moderate. Bit of a thing that, isn't it. So before continuing with your own agenda, you might want to think if maybe that's why i had an opinion i felt like sharing. Yes?
Fucking edgy newfags trying to look cool, and not realizing how pathetic they are.

Shit the fuck up when adults are having a discussion.

Aenra

Shit the fuck up when adults are having a discussion.

I want you to read my replies again. And then i want you to read yours, as quoted here.
Then i want you to try even harder and remember what your initial request was, in the OP. See if any dots match regarding your person, or the validity of said request.

If contemplation is too daunting a task, you may always return to your "Depression" thread, where you can QQ some more to your heart's content sans consequences. And thanks for proving my point.

I have no clue why anyone want to be a mod, nor what he even want to do in here, but sure. At least we may see some entertainment before inevitable Grimoire release.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I will make Konjad moderator of SCIENCE! if he plays Rust, joins the Uncle Dazz server and harvests 250,000 wood for me.

I don't know what any of that means, but if there's the slightest chance that Konjad might actually do that then we should be cautious. Couldn't you get him trained up by first moderating a separate 'Science with Konjad' subforum with less taxing modding requirements?

Konjad - I'm sure you'll do fine. GG. Let's talk about linux.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
What Rust might look like:

rust4.jpg

Turjan

Arcane
make konjad a mod to alleviate some of his crushing depression so he doesn't kill himself
I'm not sure whether spending much time in the Codex Science forum would cure depression. Sometimes the Prosperium looks sane in comparison.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom