Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Edwen was hot as fuk

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Edwen was hot as fuk

That spiky armor defence, mmm..... Sybil felt to vanilla for me.

ce8086f5e6e9d7a50dfd7bbcb6849c2d.jpg

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Bound by Flame. Preety good euro action RPG, very nice memorable soundtrack and monster design. At least combat is less repetitive than Mars: War Logs. But the ending boss fight is terrible, like nobody even thought to play test it first. The main hero reminded me of hiver.
I got bored with Bound by Flame...and I remember something annoying about the combat, imo combat in War Logs and Technomancer was a bit better (BBF had more variety of baddies though). The soundtrack is awesome though and the game has a nice atmosphere. I wish these guys whould get their shit together and learn how to make an at least "good for what it is" action rpgs because their games have a lot of charm while the gameplay usually sucks ass.

A horse of course

Ganja Destroyer

Check the ffshrine forums for the Bound by Flame soundtrack, there are full gamerips and curated versions available, as Oliver Deriviere never released a proper OST.

HansDampf

Arcane
li9oWjj.jpg

There is a glitch in The Void.

:what:

Interesting game though. I liked the melancholic atmosphere.
O9qC5o4.jpg

YxVVtij.jpg

sbFiUKU.jpg

And tits, ofc.
rxHgqYs.jpg

BpEOdT8.jpg
But progression is a bit slow. Sometimes I played for 2-3 hours, and time flew by, yet it felt like I had accomplished very little.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Half-Life still is fun, and still looks good. Especially the character models look better than those of other games from the same era (especially Thief's models looked bad).

nlwEGqL.jpg

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Half-Life still is fun, and still looks good. Especially the character models look better than those of other games from the same era (especially Thief's models looked bad).

I went back to HL a few years ago and had a lot of fun, then played Black Mesa after that. It's actually surprisingly well done. Although when I played it Zen was not finished yet, I wonder if they got around to doing that. Seems like it was taking them an unreasonable amount of time to get Zen completed.

HansDampf

Arcane

I went back to HL a few years ago and had a lot of fun, then played Black Mesa after that. It's actually surprisingly well done. Although when I played it Zen was not finished yet, I wonder if they got around to doing that. Seems like it was taking them an unreasonable amount of time to get Zen completed.
It's almost 5 years later, and they're still not done.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Formula Fusion. It's made by some of the devs who were involved in Wipeout games. It's in early access and not much content right now, but i can see this being good if properly made.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom