Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Dude after the hours you've spent in BB no wonder its dead for you. Its the best investment you could have ever made for a game.

Well there is some games that I spend more and come back.
Or some that I finished and could say "That game is great" even if I do not plan to come back. BB still left me hungry but even if it was worth the money it was also little disappointing. Well I do not come here to complain much.
Just to say that I have fun with Starsector. Have a nice day.
Dont worry I dont want to make fun of you. You are not bitching all the time like others in similar situations.
I still have hope that BB will get more content, there is a lot of love for the game going around.
Starsector is something Ive been watching for years now. Im annoyed when games take so long to be done but interesting to hear that you enjoy it so much

BB is solid game. Its just that I was watching it from beginning and it when I understood why it drop some things and there is lack of modding. Which is probably the biggest offense.
Lack of features I understand - lack of time and money - but lack of modding?

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
I'm about 50 hours in and see lots of play in front of me. I can't remember what I paid for this in alpha but it was shamefully little. The biggest upside I think is that the devs are smart and talented people who will make money on this game, so I look forward to more.

Parabalus

Arcane
You are looking at a 40 gobbo camp, not 30.

I found it finally, it even has a nice "an cient" typo in the description.

There were 47 of the fuckers there. It spawned over a swamp with 4 shaman, that insect swarm is ridiculous. The trophy should really ward against that.

In the end I lost 9 dogs but miraculously no brothers. Next stop should be the black monolith I guess, is there also a 40 pop orc city?

agris

Arcane
Patron

There were 47 of the fuckers there. It spawned over a swamp with 4 shaman, that insect swarm is ridiculous. The trophy should really ward against that.

In the end I lost 9 dogs but miraculously no brothers. Next stop should be the black monolith I guess, is there also a 40 pop orc city?
I was wrong about my earlier advice, I got the "Bleak Wolf's Ward" from the goblin camp, 313 dur, -20 fat, -2 vis. i faced 12 - 15 goblins in that map, although I still believe the description had elements of what I originally said.

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape

Does it always spawn in the swamps or something? Mine also spawned in a swamp. The massive defense penalty from insects, roots and swamp terrain was ridiculous.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

A3B27475A1CA1B42D26B9EA5707BBD49396B4348

Don't remember how many orcs this city had before we started beheading them, but it was around 40, yeah.

BEHEAD ALL ORCS!!!!!!!!!!!111111

sser

Arcane
Developer
It's been like years since I've seen it, but the look of those goofy grinning bros still cracks me up. Everyone's got this grizzled, determined if not scared look on their face, and then there's that one dude looking like there's nowhere else he'd rather be.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That fort looks awesome. Man, think if they had time to make indoor locations. That fort could have been a dungeon. Instead of facing off people in line battles you venture from room to room clearing out enemies and such.

Parabalus

Arcane

Is the goblin camp in a forest and the monolith in a swamp? That'd be a sick and cruel joke.

That fort looks awesome. Man, think if they had time to make indoor locations. That fort could have been a dungeon. Instead of facing off people in line battles you venture from room to room clearing out enemies and such.

Just thinking about the goblins having TRAPS makes me want to break a monitor.

Reinhardt

Arcane
47 goblins in each room.:bounce:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Is the goblin camp in a forest and the monolith in a swamp?
I don't know yet. Lost one game because goblin fortress spawned patrol when i was near and 67 gobbos raped my company. Now i don't test my luck when i'm not ready.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Guys, you should try seed 16627016 if you haven't already. It's quite lovely. Initial bros are nothing to write home about, but the map itself is great. 2 citadels with all the good stuff, ports connecting the southern portion of the map and the monolith is on plains. Initial city has furs, cheap tools and a weaponsmith. Try it out!

It's been like years since I've seen it, but the look of those goofy grinning bros still cracks me up. Everyone's got this grizzled, determined if not scared look on their face, and then there's that one dude looking like there's nowhere else he'd rather be.

The artstyle in this game is something else. Yesterday I was fighting some undead when I realized that, well...even the zombies in this game look cute. They have a silly expression when you whack them in the head.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

They are great. Helps to pick that "one guy" out of the rest of the normie bros. You know, the one that gets an erection from the sight of an Orc charge instead of shitting himself like the rest of the brave mercenaries.

Althorion

Learned
Does the game get noticeably harder when the end-game crisis hits? I’ve started it on the middle difficulty and after a few hours, after I understood its mechanics, it seems too easy. Should I rather wait or restart it on hard?

BrotherJayne

Novice

They are great. Helps to pick that "one guy" out of the rest of the normie bros. You know, the one that gets an erection from the sight of an Orc charge instead of shitting himself like the rest of the brave mercenaries.
Right? I never understood how Sir Timmmmmmy managed to wield that two hander while still beating himself off. Bet the orcs could hear him punishing his unit at 500 meters from the clash and jingle of his mail.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Does the game get noticeably harder when the end-game crisis hits? I’ve started it on the middle difficulty and after a few hours, after I understood its mechanics, it seems too easy. Should I rather wait or restart it on hard?
Haha did you fight Orcs or Goblins? Have you seen a Necrosavant, an Orc Warrior? Get ready

Althorion

Learned
Yes, yes, no, yes. OK, so I assume that it gets better and I just got some untypically easy missions and got lucky with RNG in battles. Thanks.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Pretty impressive to find it easy at that point. Unless you didn't reach "Professional" renown already. Because at that point you get Contracts from the Houses and especially the 3 Skull ones can be really brutal

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom