Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

gamebanshee - site dead? (Update: It's back)

Severian Silk

Gamebanshee is good for walkthrus but otherwise the RPG CODEX is the best cRPG related site. It is known.

We should do our own walkthrus.
RPG Codex is also one of the laziest CRPG related sites.

One of the laziest? I defy you to find a lazier site. I mean we make one jew do 99% of the work which is kind of ironic when you think about it.
The work might maybe make him free.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
GameBanshee Has Returned!

GameBanshee.jpg

We're finally back, or at least the primary sections of the site are. Apologies for the downtime!

Along with the new design we debuted at the very end of March, we made some important architectural changes on the backend that revealed a major database problem. This database problem needed to be resolved before we could properly stand up the website again, and we made the tough decision to take the website entirely offline while this work was being performed.

Working with a database that contains 17 years' worth of content was both challenging and slow-moving, which is why the downtime was much longer than we would have liked. Hopefully your role-playing adventures over the past few weeks were not negatively impacted too much, and we ask that you please bear with us while we continue to work out some kinks and bring the subsites and forums back online.

As there is quite a bit to catch up on, we are going to go back and add some of the more important news items that we missed during our downtime, so you'll start seeing a deluge of new news over the coming days as we fill in a three-week gap.

There's also the matter of getting some of our own content published, including an overdue Torment: Tides of Numenera review and Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition coverage. It will likely take us a while to get caught up, so please stay tuned while we get back to a working rhythm.

Severian Silk

Codex should do a corporate takeover of GameBanshee to raise the value of our stocks.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
404 Not Found

The requested URL /news/118723-gamebanshee-has-returned.html was not found on this server.

Nice return.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom