Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recommend me a game with a joypad

Ivan

Arcane
Anyone know anything about this? Its shiny, very shiny.
FUCK NO. It has terribad floaty combat. Try their previous game: Capsized.

Oniken is pretty good. So is Odallus, made by the same people, although on my machine the game has a weird stutter that keeps me from truly enjoying it. Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge is also enjoyable.

bataille

Arcane
Play elminage gothic while laying, braindead and drooling, on the couch. An experience for the true connoisseur.

Unepic is surprisingly playable (and enjoyable) on a gamepad, if you can stomach that kind of narrative.

Don Peste

Arcane
Hyper Light Drifter

9966ed679c84b8d97846724643acc29e_large.gif

FreshCorpse

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. PC version is boss with the Steam controller (and probably xbox controller too)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom