Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Expeditions: Viking goes gold, gets price tag and teaser trailer

Barbarian

Arcane
Hopefully we can roleplay a religious fanatic viking that later encounters muslims and converts to their religion and also transition to the first viking/muslim trans by sucking on the cunts of pregnant female. I saw this all on history channels vikings.

In all seriousness, I do wish you could get your character baptized like Rollo, Guthrum and other early viking converts, but the devs said this isnt in the game. They did say you can join the Northumbrians and Picts though, and it does make me curious how you can join them without converting.

Looking forward to the game, hope it is near completion at release otherwise I will wait a few patches out before playing it.

Arulan

Cipher
Can't wait. If I recall correctly they spoke about a special sword called blodiss as a giftcard on their PCGWorld stand, Infinitron. So, just some piece of premium equipment as a pre-order dlc.

16806743_601084193400075_7039239818196220702_n.jpg

I got one of these at PAX East.

Fargus

Arcane
Hopefully we can roleplay a religious fanatic viking that later encounters muslims and converts to their religion and also transition to the first viking/muslim trans by sucking on the cunts of pregnant female. I saw this all on history channels vikings.

To be more historically accurate this game needs more diverse set of characters like opium crazed chinese babe or a moor. Also all women in the game should be overpowered shield maidens and lesbians.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Well, they did give us women Conquistadors, soldiers, doctors, scouts...

Having katana wielding Trannies is just about the same level of realism, even more so.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom