Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
In all seriousness congrats Cleveland Mark Blakemore -- when you set aside your craziness this is a solid game with a lot more detail and care put into it than the bulk of similar retro titles on the market now. If this sells well enough I look forward to playing the expansion pack when I'm 56.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Repressed Homosexual
That's great, I am going to the Philippines again soon after the release date... I will have the perfect game to play in the airports, in the plane, and in my hotel room!

sstacks

Arcane
Cleve posted May 29th as the release date on Steam.
It's not even a Friday. :(
I hope you've saved up your vacation days, Grimoire is worth the week off.
There aren't 600 hours in a week tho. You're gonna need to take a full month off with the occasional hours for sleep.
"Grimoire made me lose my job."

Interviewer (reviewing resume): Mr. Valky, it says here you once lost a job because of a game, which I've actually heard of before. However (taps sheet with pencil eraser) this states you lost a job while waiting on a game at the store.

Interviewer (leaning in): Exaxactly how, uh, late were you while waiting on this game?

Mr. Valky (not blinking, deadpan): 20 years.

Interviewer (leaning back quickly, exhaling): That's, uh, that's quite a show of dedication. (pretends to study resume again, desperate to avoid eye contact)

Mr. Valky: So can I have the job?

Interviewer (very small voice, staring down): Are you going to kill me?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [author] 30 May @ 12:32am
Sorry. Really thought with a month lead time I was expecting to get the Steam store page set up within a few days. Most of the complications came from having dual citizenship in two countries and making a mistake initially how to apply.​

Micro issues.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
That could be a genuine extenuating circumstance.

It really is the capstone on the Great Pyramid of Grimoire's development this time, guys. Honest.

ad210b9b8c.png

Last edited:

Saduj

Arcane
Sounds like Cleve needs a Ryan Morrison type to handle the paperwork for him. Sad!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom