Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Andromeda LP anyone?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

One thing that always bugs me about the Mako is that there don't seem to be entry and exit animations.

It's one vehicle. Any GTA game has over a dozen vehicles and it has animations, but fsr Bio just has you teleport in and out.

How anyone can give Bioware a free pass on this is beyond me. Can you imagine if it worked that way in Witcher 3? If you just teleported onto and off of your horse?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
One thing that always bugs me about the Mako is that there don't seem to be entry and exit animations.

It's one vehicle. Any GTA game has over a dozen vehicles and it has animations, but fsr Bio just has you teleport in and out.

How anyone can give Bioware a free pass on this is beyond me. Can you imagine if it worked that way in Witcher 3? If you just teleported onto and off of your horse?

That was commented upon my first planetary landing.
Lazy? Or just simply don't care? At this point, they've put too much work on unimportant things and when they actually put something significant like 'explaining the bad guy's motivation in a chain of banal combat quest and driving to 4 points across 3 planets' I get very surprised.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Peebs and ryder are having fun, but all I can notice are the neck seams.
YM4aqm3.png

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
if the environmental hazards are bothering you, you should do the shitty quests for enabling the teraformer.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Due to some family issues, I may have to delay some updates to just one video per night.
Very sorry about this.
I hope things improve over the weekend.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Gods, they recycled the 3-legged space squid 4 times!
At least they spiced it up a bit for the final fight, but still, that's astoundingly lazy.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Ryder: Even these Jardaan were surprised at what they have created,
SAM: It's not uncommon for a creator to be surpassed by their creation.
Drack: Couldn't anyone else have said that?

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom