Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bayonetta 1 released on PC

Tick Tock Crocodile

Holy shit, nice. I can finally play this :bounce:

Deleted member 7219

Sarkeesian has already been there bro. It was the usual drivel.

Though to be fair, Bayonetta is definitely more eye candy than she is kickass. Even after all those years, she could still give NieR a run for her money in terms of how much degenerate internet art has been inspired by her.

I love how they say 'straight male' gamers. Had to be explicitly heterophobic and misandrist.

Ivan

Arcane
stick w/ fist weapon until you master it. then try other weapon configurations. unlock all moves first, then health upgrades, then master away.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Around ~ 40,000 copies sold according to Steamdb. I think that is a reasonable solid start and since people are praising the port it could end up selling somewhere between 100k and 200k copies.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Feminists: "Everything about Bayonetta's design and mechanics is created specifically for the sexual pleasure of straight males reeeeeee"
The same could be said of a vagina.

Pussyhats btfo. :positive:

Malpercio

Arcane
Sarkeesian has already been there bro. It was the usual drivel.

Though to be fair, Bayonetta is definitely more eye candy than she is kickass. Even after all those years, she could still give NieR a run for her money in terms of how much degenerate internet art has been inspired by her.

SO4yj40.png

Also why is this here and not general gaming lol.

pippin

well 2b's costume is pretty much a cyberpunk french maid. Bayo is more like a fashionable witch. I still would though.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Vaguely interested in this, I heard good things about the original release and apparently this is a good port. No reason to put it in my backlog right now though, may as well wait for a sale.

Ivan

Arcane
C75D66AEACED56E21A93540112AE2A773F500B34

game's combat is still astounding and yet to be matched. dodge cancelling is a brilliant mechanic and a real game changer.

Edit: My mistake, I was referring to the dodge offset. It's done so elegantly here (bullet strings) and hasn't really been innovated on 10 years since its release.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom