Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Expeditions: Viking Raid On Dumfries Gameplay Video

Self-Ejected

vivec

Self-Ejected
You guys are all noobs. The best expedition would be Xenophone's, the 10 thousand.

Ruzen

Savant
This is why we need the meh rating.

If you're gonna have all sorts of magical/anime abilities might as well attempt to have a more interesting setting than goddamn "vikings".
disagree. real historical vikings is rarely presented in games. sure there are alot of fantasy vikings and myths inspired games, too much even, but real vikings are rare if exist at all
The real vikings with their naruto bow skills.
Well, I really enjoy the myth things represent as real in games. Crusader Kings 2 does this too; these people really believed in 3 eyes crow, devil possession, the beliving of fire never hurt him getting 100% fire protection, you name It!
but I agree that "one man shooting 100 arrow skill" is too much :D

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Thats awesome i have tried archery several times before. I wanna delve deeper into ot but find the range rent so fucking expensive. I was decent back then and always have a good accuracy with other projectiles.

I live in the city so there is no way to just go to an empty space and practicing with my own equipment.

Atomical

Logic Artists
Developer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom