Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

Kuattro

Augur
My god, you're right. I've never noticed until now but the "My face is tired" chick looks as if she has ptsd of some kind. She's got that vacant stare and expressionless horror on her face, like this dog.
900x900px-LL-fe567f55_dramatic-cupcake-dog1.gif
icatjzidqmqreu7qob.gif

anigif.gif

Freddie

Savant
This. The guns feel just right...if you max them out and play on Bronze. Whereas in ME3MP all guns were immediatelly viable on Bronze and you kept maxing them out so you can play on Silver and Gold.

Apparently that made too much sense for whatever dumbfuck is responsible for the balance right now.

Fuck this game, I had so much fun in ME3MP and I bought this piece of shit exclusively for the MP. Uninstalled after 20 matches. Dat value.
Yeah, it's unbelievable how out of touch the devs are with the playerbase... Or just their own fucking game.

Strange thing is that ME3 multiplayer was apparently huge in terms of money earned for them, and got lots of balancing and updates and stuff... How could they fudge it this much this time around? Sure ME3 had issues esp. early on, but still. So much more fun to use the weapons.
I wish someone would do a real interview with them and keep on pushing hard until they actually tell what their thought process here is like.

Of course in reality we'd only get the usual non-answers... The patch notes are hilarious btw. "we fixed the fire rate bug of the mattock, but discovered that it felt overwhelming".
They must have dev cheats on at all times or something. +200% dmg maybe.

I kinda liked to insert smug smiley here, this went just as I predicted, but I happened to be one of those who had some hope that someone in BW had enough sense not to fuck it up 'cause according to what some dev posted on BSN ME3 MP forum, MP generated pretty good income indeed. MEA was product of studio that did ME3 MP and they appeared to be pretty fucking well in touch what made it good.

It has to be very toxic corporate culture and I don't think EA at the first place, but someone inside studio trying to take short term advantage of about everything. Or maybe some retarded son of some EA exec was placed to oversee this. No matter how inclusive and open they try to appear, there are just too many things that tell too much. Inside this is rotten to the core.

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
This. The guns feel just right...if you max them out and play on Bronze. Whereas in ME3MP all guns were immediatelly viable on Bronze and you kept maxing them out so you can play on Silver and Gold.

Apparently that made too much sense for whatever dumbfuck is responsible for the balance right now.

Fuck this game, I had so much fun in ME3MP and I bought this piece of shit exclusively for the MP. Uninstalled after 20 matches. Dat value.
Yeah, it's unbelievable how out of touch the devs are with the playerbase... Or just their own fucking game.

Strange thing is that ME3 multiplayer was apparently huge in terms of money earned for them, and got lots of balancing and updates and stuff... How could they fudge it this much this time around? Sure ME3 had issues esp. early on, but still. So much more fun to use the weapons.
I wish someone would do a real interview with them and keep on pushing hard until they actually tell what their thought process here is like.

Of course in reality we'd only get the usual non-answers... The patch notes are hilarious btw. "we fixed the fire rate bug of the mattock, but discovered that it felt overwhelming".
They must have dev cheats on at all times or something. +200% dmg maybe.

I kinda liked to insert smug smiley here, this went just as I predicted, but I happened to be one of those who had some hope that someone in BW had enough sense not to fuck it up 'cause according to what some dev posted on BSN ME3 MP forum, MP generated pretty good income indeed. MEA was product of studio that did ME3 MP and they appeared to be pretty fucking well in touch what made it good.

It has to be very toxic corporate culture and I don't think EA at the first place, but someone inside studio trying to take short term advantage of about everything. Or maybe some retarded son of some EA exec was placed to oversee this. No matter how inclusive and open they try to appear, there are just too many things that tell too much. Inside this is rotten to the core.

A few years from now it'll all be revealed in yet another hidden codex thread I'm sure. And I still won't be able to view it by then.

Frozen

Arcane
Wow... this game looks like shit even from main menu screen...like something from the 90s lol
I had to double check is it really 1080p
Why cant I make a white person?
Bitch number 8 face looks nice to work on but even if I slide it all way up to the left she is still brown wtf?
Is there a way to capture ?
Print screen doesn't work...alt+F2 also doesn't work (Nvidia)
Why are all presets niggers/asian ?

pippin

So Bioware is madeout of european royalty? I wonder if they are all named Lawrence

Padzi

Arbiter
At first I was worried that only degenerates flew to Andromeda, but now I think it is ok. Becasue Milky Way got rid of 100k perverts. This is the most important part.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom