Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Kalahira guide this one to where the travelers never tires, the lover never leaves, the hungry never starve.
Keelah se'lai

get

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Last I saw CJM, he was going off the deep end ranting about politics and conspiracies.

He's outgrown the Codex now, and may be evolving into his final form.

19db15876b.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Direct T injection can't win with estrogen bottle philosophy aka beer ranting after work
Another one bites the dust and this site decline more and more into the depths with lowering numbers of decent folks...

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Wait, if he is going back to Greece where was he until now? Studying aborad in Kwa or something?

he will be missed, appeared to be a quality poster and a decent dude.

Did he post any real pics of himself in the pics thread? Can anyone link? Want to see if he really did juice.

I'm surprised he's going back. It's like saying, "I'm going back to Europe's epicentre of misery and chaos to watch it all burn around me on a hill with my grandfather and his sheep"... actually it doesn't sound like such a bad way to go if he took the black pill, pitchfork in hand defending the honour of his sheep from barbarian hordes.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I'm not one to sit around edge posting like an autist lololsuicide..

But even I couldn't read this without cringing - why would you ever post this.. lol

I honestly fear he might do something to himself after talking to him. Dunno. :/
Me: heya, is you leaving the codex and going back to greece alone an aprils fools or is it true?!
Magic Tekbir: no its true
Me: woah
Me: I hope ur ok and all. if you really do it I wish you all the best, be safe and all
Magic Tekbir: yea goodbye
Me: :(
Magic Tekbir: wait how do you know
Me: there's a thread on the 'dex
Magic Tekbir: oh yea orma linked me
Me: yah
Magic Tekbir: why do they care anyway
Me: bc you were one of the more recognizable and better posters
Me: so uh... don't do anything stupid and don't let "I'm going back to greece alone" be a metaphor for "I'll jump off a cliff" or smth please ;)
Magic Tekbir: woman we just traded videogames
Me: yeah but you seem like a decent person and also I don't want anyone to off themselves bc it's sad
Me: no worries I won't go into LIFE IS WORTH LIVING BLAH BLAH mode I just hope ur fine and all and wish you the best :)

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I'm not one to sit around edge posting like an autist lololsuicide..

But even I couldn't read this without cringing - why would you ever post this.. lol

I honestly fear he might do something to himself after talking to him. Dunno. :/
Me: heya, is you leaving the codex and going back to greece alone an aprils fools or is it true?!
Magic Tekbir: no its true
Me: woah
Me: I hope ur ok and all. if you really do it I wish you all the best, be safe and all
Magic Tekbir: yea goodbye
Me: :(
Magic Tekbir: wait how do you know
Me: there's a thread on the 'dex
Magic Tekbir: oh yea orma linked me
Me: yah
Magic Tekbir: why do they care anyway
Me: bc you were one of the more recognizable and better posters
Me: so uh... don't do anything stupid and don't let "I'm going back to greece alone" be a metaphor for "I'll jump off a cliff" or smth please ;)
Magic Tekbir: woman we just traded videogames
Me: yeah but you seem like a decent person and also I don't want anyone to off themselves bc it's sad
Me: no worries I won't go into LIFE IS WORTH LIVING BLAH BLAH mode I just hope ur fine and all and wish you the best :)

She posted it for the :friendly: ratings.

Yeah, it's very cringe-induncing. It's almost as if she wants this dude to kill himself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom