Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wizardry Stones of Arnhem material anyone?

Johannes

Arcane
Browsing thru the old bankruptcy thread, the images are mostly missing.

So if the Kodex Kool Krew would come forward and share their archives of the material they stored, for all to see? Concept art, letters, anything you saved up around auction time. Would be a shame to have the rare Arnhems go extinct.

Deuce Traveler Bumvelcrow Lady Error Invictus felipepepe Crooked Bee mindx2 evdk Cleveland Mark Blakemore MaskedMan @Robert Sirotek

Weasel
Well I'll add the ones I sent you to save someone else uploading them

ecSKKRo.jpg

WmTkfBz.jpg

lNLef7a.jpg

G4NYIb4.jpg

edit: (Can't remember if the last one was a genuine Arnhem piece or just something posted in the thread, too lazy to check)

Was wondering if the "Robert Sirotek" would actually summon a Codex alt... :cool:

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
I always boggles my mind, Cleve was right on all of his claims. Just what these Aussie doofuses were thinking when they made this weird concept art and these strange, perverted, impossible to materialize ideas?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We were going to buy a bunch of shit, then they pulled the auction. I've got an envelope of stuff which I assume is from Deuce (I can't remember who sent it in the end).

Do I upload?

Weasel
Crooked Bee is going to do a newspost about it...

One day I'll scan the part of the original Stones of Arnhem script I bought at the auction, and upload it to the Codex server along with Deuce Traveler's and now PortableGorilla's stuff. And make a newspost about it.

One day.

:shittydog:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I always boggles my mind, Cleve was right on all of his claims. Just what these Aussie doofuses were thinking when they made this weird concept art and these strange, perverted, impossible to materialize ideas?

Thats exactly what makes the Sir-tech thread the greatest thing ever on the Codex. Cleve just being Cleve with his usual ramblings and hyperboles and outlandish claims, and then, in what might just be the greatest plot twist of all time, it all turned out to be true. Fucking glorious.

I also have a bunch of concepts saved from somewhere, I don't think its all of them. Folder is about 135 MB with about 146 items.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Well I'll add the ones I sent you to save someone else uploading them

ecSKKRo.jpg

WmTkfBz.jpg

lNLef7a.jpg

G4NYIb4.jpg

edit: (Can't remember if the last one was a genuine Arnhem piece or just something posted in the thread, too lazy to check)

Was wondering if the "Robert Sirotek" would actually summon a Codex alt... :cool:

The last one, the Dongshroom, is from some kodex art competition. Inspired by Stones of Arnhem.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
This one is my favourite. It takes a while to notice... but when you see it...
1dyezo.jpg

This is like that thing Cleve was talking about!

Zetor

Arcane
... I haven't seen the human-kangaroo hybrids before. Also, does that 'rainforest dragon' have centipede legs? :straya:

e: the combat wombat / platypus ranger / koala yeti are pretty legit, too

Last edited:

Johannes

Arcane

Zenith

Arbiter
These two .RARs were somewhere in the original thread, posting to make preserving history easier for others (also because I'm too lazy to check if all of their contents have been rehosted): Sketchbooks, ST_Codex.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
I also love early 90s spirit of freedom, sex and playful wackiness.
This was a little bit more than a "90s spirit of freedom". According to Cleve, some of the devs were straight up fucking teenage boys in their apartments, as is documented in the original thread.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I also love early 90s spirit of freedom, sex and playful wackiness.
This was a little bit more than a "90s spirit of freedom". According to Cleve, some of the devs were straight up fucking teenage boys in their apartments, as is documented in the original thread.

I know this story (from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPJ540kINP4). That's why I'm here.

I don't know if it was true or just Cleve was overacting, but this particular drawings are fun.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I don't know if it was true or just Cleve was overacting
I believe it all. People thought Cleve was just overacting about Stones of Arnhem in general and then it all got proven true.

Sure, but this sample is pretty harmless. Cleve story was much more edgy. People say that this first pink creature is the famous "penis monster". Maybe. And this two "furries" also could be felpurr, Wizardry race known in other game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom