Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Fuck turn went stale because I saved the e-mail as a draft instead of sending. There goes my motivation

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hopefully you aren't bringing any nasty new tricks to the field just yet. He's about to break 3000 kills! Just more maenads please.

I want to see this! YT please!

He's died multiple times. It's not that exciting, although he got some gear this turn(and died).

It's more that immortal Liches are annoying, and so are freespawn undisciplined troops.

Maybe I'll upload this last encounter and you can get a taste. :lol:

Master lich with body ethereal, invulnerability, soul vortex, astral shield, fire shield. I replaced fire shield with wind of death, which was a bit of disappointment. Maybe because KN isn't bringing those massive hordes anymore.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Fascinating. Can we get a screenshot to theoryplan for counters?

This was the Lich last turn, though not sure at his best(no fire shield/not the best gear). It's more the Soul Vortex, always a great one.

d43MDVc.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
Goys, I'll be travelling from Thurdsday to Tuesday, so I'm probably gonna need a bit of extension for the next turn. I'll do it if I'm able, but I probably won't be, sorry. I'll try! Hate to slow us down, but nothing I can do.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
For the record I gave away all of my items and set R'lyeh to be AI controlled since I pretty much lost for good so feel free to take whatever clay you want.

sqeecoo

Arcane
You fought honorably as a sub in a terrible position! Thank you, the game is better for it :) We'll see each other in D16!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well that felt good.

UCauqQs.jpg

Also, pleeaassseee attack me, sure. 90% of my stuff is sitting around doing nothing.

Eadee

Scholar
Well if you insist to... I don't have any reasonable wars to fight so, if we two fought a little border conflict I could actually learn proper battle scripting from you and your Troops wouldn't be bored to death.
So?

Eadee

Scholar
Does anybody have a few spare blood slaves? I'd need some to start the blood businnes via empowerment. Paying in Gems, Artifacts(anything but blood should be forgeable) or repay Blood slaves later in bigger numbers.

If someone is willing to trade just write me your price here or in a private conversation.

Thanks,
Eadee of Ulm

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Does anybody have a few spare blood slaves? I'd need some to start the blood businnes via empowerment. Paying in Gems, Artifacts(anything but blood should be forgeable) or repay Blood slaves later in bigger numbers.

If someone is willing to trade just write me your price here or in a private conversation.

Thanks,
Eadee of Ulm

What artifacts are we talking pal?

Eadee

Scholar
KoolNoodles
I'm talking about items from Constr 0-8 (I didn't get all uniques, so there is a limited number of Constr-8 ones).

Speaking path-wise I can forger almost everything that doesn't need blood. Stuff with aStral is also a little more difficult to forge, but not impossible.

Tell me what you need, I tell you how many turns I need to complete it or if I already have one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom