Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Pathfnding still sucks, I see. Good old-fashioned IE-style pathfinding...

Modron

Arcane
https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire?update=309#updates

Update #27 - BEAR PARTY DLC!

original.gif

So what are you waiting for? Our Bear Party DLC will have you roaringwith laughter. Only $69.99, so pre-order yours today!
What percentage of sales are going to you, RK47?

Sentinel

Arcane
Yeah that's usually how unit pathfinding is handled in RTS games, unless there are static obstacles in the way, which isn't the case.

Sherry

Arcane
Hi.

kk already, where are the cloud shadows! This was in an earlier Twitch stream talking about weather system and that there will be cloud shadows but not once have there been any sort of cloud shadows just NPC and building shadows even when it is raining and I think someone in Obsidian needs to be punished for this because if Ultima 7 can have cloud shadows with its weather system then Deadfire can do a lot better or maybe not because Richard is not on the team right?

Anthony Davis badler could you please talk to Dimitri about this okay because I am getting tired at yelling at clouds.

Thanks,
Sherry

polo

Magister
I don't understand, it says 59.99 at first, and then 69.99 at the end. I've purchased at both prices just in case.

Prime Junta

Man they are going after the furry demographic full bore.

Also

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Pathfnding still sucks, I see. Good old-fashioned IE-style pathfinding...

IE pathfinding is better than Pillars in combat on path search nodes 40K

IE combat pathfinding has one problem - units very seldomly get stuck on the edge of other units. Pretty easy to fix and it's usually not of much consequence. Pillars has way more problems than that.

Last edited:

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You know what? The fact that seeing this immediately makes want to play PoE again is a very good sign about the first game for me.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Can someone post the ones from PoE1 so we can see the differences? I don't see any.

EDIT: Ah, I get it now, I didn't see it's a clip, I thought it's just a screenshot.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom