Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Temple+ Support archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black

Arcane
Fresh crash, happened when I tried to activate the menu section of the radial menu.
https://www.mediafire.com/?cquoebrpv2bg80v

Hopefully fixed in v1.0.39 (sound stream allocation bug)

Last edited by a moderator:

deuxhero

Arcane

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Fresh crash, happened when I tried to activate the menu section of the radial menu.
https://www.mediafire.com/?cquoebrpv2bg80v

It's the sound system bug again... dug deeper into it this time, looks like there's a vanilla bug with allocating sound streams for music. Should hopefully be fixed now.
I think it may also fix the occasional bug where combat music doesn't play.
Thanks for the crash reports!

Pygmy

Novice
You may remember I reported a bug that meant that a cleric3/wizard3/Mystic Theurge1 got no spells to choose when advancing to Mystic Theurge 2 a few weeks ago? I have just encountered exactly the same problem advancing a Rogue1/Wizard5/Assassin1/Arcane Trickster1 to Arcane Trickster 2

I am playing 1.0.38 but have had no World Map crashes (PC is 64 bit Windows 10)

Malavon

Barely Literate
Hi everyone! First of all congratulation for this incredible work, that said I have a problem running the mod.
Complaining on first message isn't the best introduction but I'm really facing a serious issue that prevents me from enjoying the game. Basically fps are too high (I think could be the problem) and my graphic card is overheating(94°) after just 5/10 minutes in game, especially during the extremely long loadings between main areas (like from shop to hommlet). It wasn't happening before Temple+(modb latest) not even with Co8 installed(it was still runnig hotter than it should've been but at least was manageable). I've tried all coventional metod in order to lock fps or simply avoid overheat ( forcing vysinc, locking at 60 through control center, decreasing graphics effects and resolutions, windowed mode, ecc..ecc) none seemed to work at all for both fps and overheat.
Any suggestion? or workaround to lock fps??
My computer: Win10, graphic card: Amd asus r9-390 strix(not overclocked), i74970k (not overclocked), samsung ssd, 16gb ram.
Thanks

Pygmy

Novice
Sorry I made a mistake in post #90 - its the 1st level of arcane trickster that produces a blank spell selection screen NOT the 2nd. I have checked and it is repeatable (at least after taking 1 level of assassin to grab the +1d6 sneak attack a level early).

Pygmy

Novice
I have tested Rogue1-Wizard5-Rogue2-Rogue3-Arcane Trickster1 in case the Assassin's arcane spells were screwing things up - but still get a blank wizard spell screen at level up to Arcane Trickster 1

ceilingrat

Novice
Is there a reason why I can't select Paladin or Monk in the class select screen? I've tried with Lawful Good, Neutral Good and Lawful Neutral party alignments, and no dice. It's odd that only classes that require Lawful are greyed out.

Pygmy

Novice
Is there a reason why I can't select Paladin or Monk in the class select screen? I've tried with Lawful Good, Neutral Good and Lawful Neutral party alignments, and no dice. It's odd that only classes that require Lawful are greyed out.
Sorry I misread your posting. Are we talking about a starting character? Are you trying to level up a character who started off as a paladin, then one level as monk then say one level as rogue? If something like the latter is the case the reason is that if you take a level in paladin or monk and then a level in any other class (including paladin or monk) you can never again take a level in either of these classes. This is as per proper D&D.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
What version are you running? Pretty sure it was fixed in 1.0.38.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
New character.
I'm running 1.0.37, the moddb site doesn't have 1.0.38.

Went scratching around the github site, found the new version, installed, bug gone.

Cheers, mates.
Hey,
you should get the 1.0.39 update (out now), since it fixes a crash bug others have reported.

drafting3

Literate
I am having an issue with Templeplus crashing when I try to fast travel away from the Temple. I can change zones from within the temple, but I can't get back to town to sell up and rest :(

I can repeat this issue and it affects every fast travel location.

I can't play ToEE right now until this is fixed. HELP!?!?!

Sitra, I sent you a PM with the log file and crash dump. Would it help to post it here?

FYI - Updated to 1.38 (or whatever version today). All my damage and floating text is showing up as nonsense and euro symbols.

Fixed 1.0.39

Sitra Achara

Arcane
I am having an issue with Templeplus crashing when I try to fast travel away from the Temple. I can change zones from within the temple, but I can't get back to town to sell up and rest :(

Sitra, I sent you a PM with the log file and crash dump. Would it help to post it here?

Is it still crashing with the latest update? (1.0.39)
If so, please send me the savegame files.

FYI - Updated to 1.38 (or whatever version today). All my damage and floating text is showing up as nonsense and euro symbols.

Not seeing that here, can you send a savegame? Also what ToEE version are you running? Is it localized?

drafting3

Literate

Is it still crashing with the latest update? (1.0.39)
If so, please send me the savegame files.

Not seeing that here, can you send a savegame? Also what ToEE version are you running? Is it localized?

Yes. the Update fixed it. Thanks!

drafting3

Literate
There seems to be something wrong with my Mystic Theurge. She didn't learn any spells (cleric or wizard) when she leveled up. She has lvl 3 spell slots for both, but no new available spells. Her domain list is even empty. For now I am just putting level 2 spells in those slots, but are you aware of this issue?

Is there a command line I can use to gain these spells, other than manually adding each cleric spell to my spell list? Wizard spells I'll just learn from scrolls or something.

Last edited:

Sitra Achara

Arcane
There seems to be something wrong with my Mystic Theurge. She didn't learn any spells (cleric or wizard) when she leveled up. She has lvl 3 spell slots for both, but no new available spells. Her domain list is even empty. For now I am just putting level 2 spells in those slots, but are you aware of this issue?

Is there a command line I can use to gain these spells, other than manually adding each cleric spell to my spell list? Wizard spells I'll just learn from scrolls or something.
Can't replicate the problem here, can you send the savegame?

drafting3

Literate

emailed you the save file. templeplushelp@gmail.com

Sitra Achara

Arcane

Do you have a save from before the levelup?

As far as I can tell it behaves fine with v1.0.39.

If it's too late, then yeah you'll have to console that...
You can use the following for the Cleric spells:
Code:
import char_editor;
ar=char_editor.get_learnable_spells(game.leader, stat_level_cleric, 3);
[game.leader.spell_known_add(ar[p].spell_enum, stat_level_cleric, 3) for p in range(0,len(ar)) if ar[p].spell_level==3]

Make sure only the Mystic Theurge character is selected when you run that code!

drafting3

Literate

Code:
import char_editor;
[game.leader.spell_known_add(ar[p].spell_enum, stat_level_cleric, 3) for p in range(0,len(ar)) if ar[p].spell_level==3]

I have a save before level up. I will email that to you.

drafting3

Literate

Code:
import char_editor;

I just loaded the pre-level save, and she still isn't learning her spells.

I went ahead and leveled her up past Mystic Theurge 2, and she started getting her spells again. It appears to be an issue with that class level. Can you reproduce the issue?

Sitra Achara

Arcane

Code:
import char_editor;

I went ahead and leveled her up past Mystic Theurge 2, and she started getting her spells again. It appears to be an issue with that class level. Can you reproduce the issue?
Yeah, the issue was that it was missing the Mystic Theurge spellcasting condition, which should've beem granted after getting the first MT level. Not sure how that happened yet.

drafting3

Literate

Code:
import char_editor;

Yeah, the issue was that it was missing the Mystic Theurge spellcasting condition, which should've beem granted after getting the first MT level. Not sure how that happened yet.

yeah. that's weird. i leveled her up a few more times and it seems to correct itself.

oh well.

Any chance you'll be adding lesser orbs and orbs to the wizard spell list? Really liking my arcane trickster.

ceilingrat

Novice
Hey again, wanted to say muchos in the way of thanks to the Temple+ team (Is it only Sitra Achara?) for being awesome.

Smallish question. Is there any way to unlock a chest from the console?
I'm having problems where my rogue tries the chest - locked. Uses open lock, is successful. Tries to open chest, locked. Unless I use the knock spell or a key, no dice. Also, the chest near Brother Smyth for the arena fights can't be opened for me, neither knock nor dispel magic works. This perma-locked thing happens on every chest I encounter, from Mathel's chest in Welkwood bog to the one holding the Air Temple Robes on the ground floor of the Temple.

Cheers,

ceilingrat (someone who is very grateful that summer is finally over!)

Fixed 1.0.40

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom