Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Beamdog's Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/38657/will-we-ever-see-planescape-torment-enhanced-edition
zRMsMOeG.png

:hmmm:

One of the most sexist games of all time is her favourite game? Yeah, right. This whole post is a goldmine of LOL.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It's one of Lesi's favorite games too. They played it when they were kids before the feminism took hold.

SwiftCrack

Arcane
Those pictures show how much our medium and society have declined. Thanks, diversity, social justice and feminism. Now we have shit games, written by hack writers trying to impose us their retarded agenda. And I hear people calling that shit progress. 20 years ago, games were better, fashion was better, colored hair stayed in anime and girls working in video games had actual talents beyond their place in a quota.

Started with modern art now we here :negative:

Iznaliu

Arbiter
I especially like the redhead in the middle trying to suck me into her world with that hypnotic gaze, crooked come-hither smile and big pants.

No, she's just bored and pissed off. You are trying to read too much into it.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Where does it say that she has an Irish accent, btw? I doubt the game says that Annah has an Irish accent. There are no Irish or Scottish even in Planescape.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
hexer said:
The "tormented" development team

oWPB6Y6.jpg

Some hispano guys, an asian, a black person (or PoC as tumblrinas like to say nowadays)... damn, this is much more diverse than this:

Dux said:

Guess it's easy to value diversity when you don't preach with the example

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
All this thread is doing is making me want to replay PS:T... and think inappropriate for CURRENT YEAR thoughts about Annah.

Last edited:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Well, does Annah's actress have tits as big as Annah, though?

I'm really more interested in that, because I like big tits enough to not care about their nationality.

hexer

That's a vision statement doc, not a character's in-game description.

Leprechaun Annah though.

latest

Look I know you're not stupid.. you're just trying hard to prove your initial statement..
with a vision statement's character description (intended solely for game studio's internal reference) and alt. character skin made as a dev joke.

Annah's a tiefling, not an Irish or a Scot.

Well, does Annah's actress have tits as big as Annah, though?

I'm really more interested in that, because I like big tits enough to not care about their nationality.

For somebody just 4 ft 11in tall, she seemed to be on the bigger size

Sheena-Easton-Feet-392497.jpg

FeelTheRads

Arcane

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
so they're getting rid of the whole alignment thing I guess

here some leaked info about its replacement:

5uj7jzn.jpg
Some of those look like cool space ship designs.

I had a bit of a different view on them:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...that-garbage-here.89809/page-181#post-3669654
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...that-garbage-here.89809/page-181#post-3669711

I prefer the Enhanced Edition

vw7BpAU.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom