Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News New teaser website appears to be counting down towards Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition reveal

Delbaeth

Learned
I'm sorry, that's the reason NOT be a woman?
That would be only reason to be a woman.

Yep, that would be funny for one hour or two.
But at least 30 hours?!

But i agree, threesome jokes (Nameless One plus Hanna plus Fall-from-Grace) or even foursome jokes (including himself) would be priceless.

Doktor Best

Arcane
I wish Beam Dog the most cruel and absurd death, like they are eating Doritos and drinking Mountin Jew, and then truck full of manure crushed them all.

P.S. Did you saw that explanation of a "writer" about BG EE that white man doesn't interest her, so he always will be adding something about perverts?

TBF she was fired not long after.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Doesn't matter.
Such talentless cretins are intercheangble.
This ideology doesn't require strong and or great personality, it is same as zergs attack.
So they fired her, but same people who hired her, will hire somebody else like she was.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
This ideology doesn't require strong and or great personality, it is same as zergs attack.
So they fired her, but same people who hired her, will hire somebody else like she was.

Yeah this. She was the fall guy but all her writing was approved and its not like she was sneaky about putting her bullshit into the game.

Mei Scarlet

Novice
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Aren't they a bit late to the party? I mean, when Numenera finally released and was really poorly received, instead of playing it I just replayed the original PST. I doubt I'll want to replay it again so soon, even with EE; but I'd probably wait a bit if they did announce it earlier.
I hope it'll be only UI changes anyway.

ortucis

Prophet
Leaked dialogues:
"What can change the nature of a man?"

TNO: "Sex change operation."

Anyway, I hope they remove the shit DnD combat. That's all.

kolton

Novice
You know why the Nameless One shouldn't be a woman?

Because Morte would try to bang her. Or would beg to have sex with her. Or would tell silly sex jokes. Or both.

EVERY. FUCKING. MINUTE.

You start the game unconscious with Morte in your close proximity. I don't think there would be a lot of begging involved. He'd just wait for the female TNO to die and defile her corpse. Diverse writers over at Beamdog would obviously have to change the tagline from 'What can change the nature of a man?' to 'Is it rape when she's dead?'

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
m9q5tv.png

will suffice.
What's eating you, chief?

:shredder:

iZerw

Arcane
Vatnik
The best way to protest against this travesty is a hand with molotov's cocktail. Let's show them justice, burn them all.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Instead, they regrouped. Dragonspear's writing team was quickly shown the door

Why do you write it like this? The writers left of their own choice.. Beamdog almost sounded sad to let their little pandering virtue signalers go..

You make it sound like they learned their lesson or responded to backlash.. No.. they hired a gay dwarf.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom