Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Beamdog's Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
It should be aimed at them.
0*eQbN3rTCygXBg2_x.gif

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Only one tranny in the last game was too tranophobic! I demand at least 10 trannies per map and 60 genders to choose from per level.
They will add male harlots to every corner of the Hive and zombies will be of mixed gender because Dustmen had decided to sew the best parts of both worlds.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
How many trannies are they planning to include this time?

Only one tranny in the last game was too tranophobic! I demand at least 10 trannies per map and 60 genders to choose from per level.

Maybe the pregnant street will be changed to one that wants to adopt since pregnancy is gender specific oppression and excludes others without wombs?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
There'd be so much work to get this game suitable for the SJWs that one can only hope the general laziness that oozes from Beamdog will win over and instead they won't do anything.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Any chance Codex would send someone to contact Beamdog and find out something about what was modified in PSTEE?
After 'Dex had one whole topic that shit on BG:SoD and people from here spammed their forums with alt right shit, I doubt they ever want to talk to anyone from 'Dex again.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Wait, you can't buy the original BG anymore? What the fuck?

Just waiting until the day they say I can't download my copy anymore.
As long as GOG is still around, I don't think that will happen. All delisted games can still be downloaded if you own them. I don't know if that's in the contract or if a publisher could remove that option if they wanted to, but so far it hasn't happened, even in cases where the game was removed for copyright reasons.
In worst case, torrents will always have original games.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Any chance Codex would send someone to contact Beamdog and find out something about what was modified in PSTEE?
After 'Dex had one whole topic that shit on BG:SoD and people from here spammed their forums with alt right shit, I doubt they ever want to talk to anyone from 'Dex again.
Maybe we can send you, and more imporantly, your wife as a gift?
Nah. I am pirate at heart, they would kick me out as well :D

Tigranes

Arcane
"Hey, there's nothing wrong with Beamdog, they're just making old games accessible for a larger audience!"

You fucking shit shoveling dumbfucks

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom