Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Beamdog's Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition

Weasel
Sometimes you realise theres not enough scotch an ammunition in world, fuck this fuckin, cuntin, gay, twat, shit fuckin life. Theres always some squeein retards wantin to ruin fuckin everythin, an not enough mothers abortin the fuckers or drownin em at birth.

Amen. Just too much decline in the last month or so, even for a shitposter. Think it's time to logoff and subsist on a diet of fine Scotch and ancient games for a while.

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
Man, part of me really envies these Beamdog turds! Must be GREAT to feel yourself competent/talented enough to actually add ANYTHING of worth to a game like PS:T! Wish I was capable of deluding myself to such extremes.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Oh God,I just realised that since this will be done by the same people that made Dragonspear it means the What can change the nature of a man discussion will include an option to become a tranny

:negative:

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh god. I saw the /v/ thread, where the guy claimed Beamdog would not touch the writing, but that does not mean they would not alter models or add something cringe worthy.

Oh God,I just realised that since this will be done by the same people that made Dragonspear it means the What can change the nature of a man discussion will include an option to become a tranny

I was thinking they would add a transsexual to the brothel of intellectual delights, or have some "hints" that Annah or Grace were "special" genders.

gestalt11

Arbiter

Just wait for the Tranny Incarnation they add in. If you merge with it in the endgame you get to be a full on hermaphrodite.

Fairfax

Arcane
Wait, you can't buy the original BG anymore? What the fuck?

Just waiting until the day they say I can't download my copy anymore.
As long as GOG is still around, I don't think that will happen. All delisted games can still be downloaded if you own them. I don't know if that's in the contract or if a publisher could remove that option if they wanted to, but so far it hasn't happened, even in cases where the game was removed for copyright reasons.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

Just wait for the Tranny Incarnation they add in. If you merge with it in the endgame you get to be a full on hermaphrodite.

That can certainly change the nature of a man

Oh god. I saw the /v/ thread, where the guy claimed Beamdog would not touch the writing, but that does not mean they would not alter models or add something cringe worthy.

I was thinking they would add a transsexual to the brothel of intellectual delights, or have some "hints" that Annah or Grace were "special" genders.

Or they let you read Grace's diary in the end and find it out that way

Last edited:

Neanderthal

Arcane
Wait, you can't buy the original BG anymore? What the fuck?

Just waiting until the day they say I can't download my copy anymore.
As long as GOG is still around, I don't think that will happen. All delisted games can still be downloaded if you own them. I don't know if that's in the contract or if a publisher could remove that option if they wanted to, but so far it hasn't happened, even in cases where the game was removed for copyright reasons.

Aye I failed to get Icewind Dale afore fuckin Beamdog nicked it, cos i've got multiple disc copies, now if I want it on GOG i've gotta pay them talentless fuckin hacks for pleasure. Fuck that, get PST before the cunts can squeeze you, or head to high seas I suppose.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
BGII:EE was pretty good.

Dunno why you people have a problem with it.
I don't need, and I don't want their so called improvements, nor the extra content. That's my problem.

And before you say: then you can play the original - You can't buy the original anymore on GOG, just the EE.

And before you say: but the original is bundled in the EE - yes, but now you have to pay twice the price to get it, which is disgusting.

BGII:EE was pretty good.

Dunno why you people have a problem with it.
I don't need, and I don't want their so called improvements, nor the extra content. That's my problem.

And before you say: then you can play the original - You can't buy the original anymore on GOG, just the EE.

And before you say: but the original is bundled in the EE - yes, but now you have to pay twice the price to get it, which is disgusting.

I must be biased then.

I played BG2 for the first time in 2015, and it was the enhanced edition.

The added content played seamlessly from my perspective, and I would not have been able to tell the difference if I didn't research it online.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Is there any way it's gonna be relevant aside from possible iOS/Android port? GemRB team kinda fucked up P:T, so here we are.

DemonKing

Arcane
I have IWD EE on my IPad and it's actually quite decent.

I've played Siege of Dragonspear on PC which is ordinary, and I've heard the extra content in BGEE is a bit jarring.

If they take a less intrusive approach it doesn't have to be a disaster.

I'd have rather they did IWD2 myself as I have no desire to play PST again, but if they don't go overboard with new content and the game becomes more accessible to a new audience can't see the harm (actually if they left the content alone and improved the combat that might be worth playing).

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Every cuck who bought BG(2):EE is responsible for this and deserves a special tag. Beamdog should be plowed and burned to the ground, a shitty firm like this is a parasite and is a perfect example how fucked up leftists are. My blood is boiling right now, I wonder what will happen once they'll release it. :argh: :argh: :argh:
It should be aimed at them.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
but if they don't go overboard with new content and the game becomes more accessible to a new audience can't see the harm
It is easily accessible and the graphics aged well. Arcanum graphics is a different matter but these talentless hacks could never improve it and with P:T they will only add wide screen mod and be done with it. This will be a disaster even if they won't change or add anything to the story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom