Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Beamdog's Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition

gestalt11

Arbiter
I tend to think Infinitron is right, though an additional companion isn't out of the question. Maybe they can do a Callistege crossover?

I am not sure why you and inifinitron think SJW's, even ones trying to run a for-profit business, are influenced by rationality. They will rape anything and anyone to score their points and they are almost always shallow and bigoted when they do it. Which is precisely why they HAVE to do it. When you are a bigot who hates bigots you have to virtue signal. Its a vicious cycle they can never escape from.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
"Nature of a man" is itself question-begging. Maybe you'll be able to grill Ravel back on that.

Fairfax

Arcane
I refuse to play Torment until they make all the women ugly.
SXGsCjV.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom