Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Vorark

Erudite
Does the new Long War mod work for vanilla XCOM 2?

Edit - Steam page finally loaded here, looks like no DLC is needed for now.

Last edited:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Killing Floor 2, Football Manager 2017, and Motorsport Manager are free to play and 50% off for next three days:

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Never played Stonekeep. Is it comparable to Lands of Lore 3? Looks kinda similar.
Not at all.
Graphic might looks similar but there is different movement and way you play and approach enemies (even the basic one).
It's the most cumbersome dungeon crawler I ever played.

RuySan

Augur
Not at all.
Graphic might looks similar but there is different movement and way you play and approach enemies (even the basic one).
It's the most cumbersome dungeon crawler I ever played.

I loved it, but I bought it full priced (it had a lovely box) so I had to force myself to like it. I'm usually quite tolerant with blobbers.

But I suppose it will look too dated nowadays, but all the FMV might give it some retro charm. That intro is something else:D

Baron Dupek

Arcane
My only concern was hectic action combined with movement of clay golem of our character. And some random difficulty spikes. Some puzzles were cool but overall - it was nothing special tbh, played better games before and after this thing...

Gerrard

Arcane
fj3RO1M.jpg

How's getting that $200 per customer going, I wonder?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Lol SI fucked Football Manager 2017 up very bad.

If you mean that negative score, it's Chinese invasion, i.e. Chinese gamers spammed negative reviews because it doesn't have Chinese language support "developer promised" (read: possibility casually mentioned in developer's tweet few years ago).

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

If you mean that negative score, it's Chinese invasion, i.e. Chinese gamers spammed negative reviews because it doesn't have Chinese language support "developer promised" (read: possibility casually mentioned in developer's tweet few years ago).

Aren't they basically releasing the same game with new skin every year?

pippin

Aren't they basically releasing the same game with new skin every year?

every game released yearly does that, habibi

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

There are times when I wish I was a Trump supporter just for the "Build the Wall" emoji.

pippin

There are times when I wish I was a Trump supporter just for the "Build the Wall" emoji.

the chinese already built the wall themselves though.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
New game from Firefly Studios (Stronghold strategy games). Not available yet:

MetaMorph: Dungeon Creatures is the creation of 'Firefly Labs', a new internal team at Firefly Studios responsible for prototyping new IPs and game concepts outside the company's traditional expertise in strategy-simulation. While the core Firefly team will continue to work on Stronghold titles including Stronghold Kingdoms mobile, Stronghold 2: Steam Edition and a new mainline Stronghold title for PC, the Labs team will develop MetaMorph for release later this year on Early Access. MetaMorph will be developed with the help of Firefly's core community, with the aim of leaving Early Access and releasing worldwide in early 2018.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
So Steam has a weeabo weekend sale and Guilty Gear Xrd Sign is 67% off but I see that they have released Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator too which is still expensive,what's the Kodex Kritical Koncensus on Sign is it worth it or should I wait a few months until Revelator is cheaper which I think is mostly the same game with some extra characters and other improvements

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom