Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex is sending a representative to visit inXile

Lord Andre

Arcane
First ask them a joke question to lighten the mood:

Are Colin McCuck's testicles part of the cut content ?

Then ask a hard hitting question:

When you suck cock, do you breathe in through your nose ?

And finally to the nitty gritty:

Why are there only 3 foci in the game and why do all 3 suck ass ?

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
- Is there some actual Brian Mitsoda content in the gaem (as they promised during the KS and stated again in their forums during development) ?

- When will there be patches?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Honestly I don't even know if sending a Codexer to ask a question is a good idea. It'd be too weird to act like the Gamescom thing never happened, but if we bring it up that would also be weird and seem like rehashing old wounds. I don't see any scenario where this would really "work" as a means for us to get information without also coming across as confrontational. It's like trying to spend time with your ex after a bad breakup.

Weasel
Honestly I don't even know if sending a Codexer to ask a question is a good idea. It'd be too weird to act like the Gamescom thing never happened, but if we bring it up that would also be weird and seem like rehashing old wounds. I don't see any scenario where this would really "work" as a means for us to get information without also coming across as confrontational. It's like trying to spend time with your ex after a bad breakup.

Perhaps the solution could be to send an ex-Codexer, with a more neutral perspective. Like Hiver.

Why didn't inXile said that the game would shitty turn-based right at the beginning of the funding campaign? Was inXile afraid to alienate their money audience? Is inXile regretful of that retarded poll that did exactly that? How does inXile feel when their Torment is considered worst than the worst parts of the real Torment?

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Never underestimate chances for make up sex, Dicksmoker

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
No "what can change the nature of X" or "what does one X matter" jokes ITT makes me sad.

Also, last time the Codex sent someone to inXile, he wound up writing for TTON, so make sure you send someone who will do a better job on WL3.

Sir Dupre

Educated
Since when the codex partakes in peace talks with traitors? I thought, it was a matter of common knowledge that we do not take prisoners, nor do we negotiate.
Or is this simply a diversion to end Brians miserable life once and for all and stab the motherfucker in the back? If so, Godspeed!

:hero:

Achilles

Arcane
I'd like to know how much these games cost. Based on their experience developing Wasteland 2 and Numenera, what is a realistic budget for a modern cRPG?

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
It might be interesting to get some data about older RPGs while you're at it, like how much PS:T cost to develop, etc.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
I balanced all, brought all to mind,
The years to come seemed waste of breath,
A waste of breath the years behind
In balance with this life, this death.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Are they happy with the reception of the combat in BT4 (other than the garish blue UI) and what direction will the next iterations take?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom