Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well I spent a couple of years using the Codex just as a RPG newsite [gasp], so I guess I missed something. My research so far has been mostly fruitless, but I've found that this is related to Prosper, an episode in Codex History I completely missed. Still, I would like to penetrate deeper.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Well I spent a couple of years using the Codex just as a RPG newsite [gasp], so I guess I missed something. My research so far has been mostly fruitless, but I've found that this is related to Prosper, an episode in Codex History I completely missed. Still, I would like to penetrate deeper.

As far as I understood, Prosper, the man\thing\demon that required the Great Building of Prosperland to contain, has been for years focused on weird games where he can have free reign with his peculiar 3d modeling skillset. To sum that up, he's (like many great minds such as Philip K.Dick or one of the inmates I have to help at work) heir to a insane world view that he can't help but express in a frankly peculiar way.

One of his utterations was "hopw roewur ne", probably a cry for hope, and it stuck in Codexian kultur.

Don't ask me, the only Codex lore threads I truy enjoyed were the Sir-tech and the Lesifoere ones.

Eadee

Scholar
I will be away the upcoming weekend from friday until monday and therefore request an extension during this period.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I am the administrator for this game and will therefore extend as per your request during this period.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
On the one hand, thanks for getting rid of all the freespawn maenads(barf) and harpies. On the other, I guess I need to siege differently. :lol:
Kgd1ae4.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Could I get a 24hr extension por favor. Traveling.

Edit: May or may not get a turn in before, just want to be sure.

Last edited:

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Next battle decides whether or not R'lyeh lives or dies. It was fun while it lasted men :salute:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
What a boring turn. From the looks of it, RIP R'lyeh? Though, you killed a lot.....

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm travelling for the next week and a bit. Might be a bit slow with turns. I'll post if I can't make it.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
What a boring turn. From the looks of it, RIP R'lyeh? Though, you killed a lot.....
Are you even at war with anyone? That one guy in castle doesn't count.

Hey man, many maenads and shit have died against "that one guy".

Also there's R'lyeh I guess. So no, I'm not really at war with anyone, only myself. Pannic corruption is off the charts.

Are you even at war with anyone? That one guy in castle doesn't count.

Hey man, many maenads and shit have died against "that one guy".

Also there's R'lyeh I guess. So no, I'm not really at war with anyone, only myself. Pannic corruption is off the charts.
Hopefully you aren't bringing any nasty new tricks to the field just yet. He's about to break 3000 kills! Just more maenads please.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom