Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sherry

Arcane
Pretty sure those portraits are related to this mod:
post-9063-0-31365200-1382648177.jpg

Hi!

yus these are the ones I use too and it really adds to the game when on an adventure but along with artastrophe's vivid creations I use the portraits, portraits everywhere mod that introduces portraits for every single npc in the game world so it really pops with individuality and uniqueness when on an adventure meeting new faces with their unique personalities. I highly recommend both alongside of one another! :salute:

p.s. here is a link to ppe mod and to artastrophe's paint bgee 2.0 mod okay?

Thanks,
Sherry

hexer

BG1 portraits are overpainted photos, all they need to recreate this style is some free photos of friends and relatives and cheap artist from deviantart.

Hehe, I don't mind.. the end result is what matters the most for me :P
I know they made them from photos.. Garrick is Cameron Tofer, the lead programmer.

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
I think the colors are interesting and consitent in their mood, but I don´t like most of the faces.
They seem somehow "squashed". I am relieved to hear that these are not vanilla game portraits or else some modifications will be unovoidable.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/03/collectors-edition-update-9.html

Collector's Edition Update 9

Land ho! UK and European SoD:CE's reach the next step in their travels!

After weeks at sea, our shipment of Siege of Dragonspear: Collector’s Editions have finally reached a shore. We’re pleased to be able to let you all know the UK and European SoD:CE pre-orders have arrived in London, however they now face the dreaded beast, bureaucracy.

The SoD:CE’s are currently being processed through customs. As soon as they clear customs and reach our distributor, we’ll be sure to release another update with details on tracking orders and fulfilment dates. UK and European pre-order customers should keep an eye out for an email from our distributor confirming shipping information.

Beamdog forum users who pre-ordered the SoD:CE have been gifted the Bound Hands Of Ilmater badge for their patience. If you pre-ordered the Siege of Dragonspear: Collector’s Edition and didn’t get the badge, let our Community Manager or one of the forum moderators know.

As always, if you have any concerns about your Siege of Dragonspear: Collector’s Edition order, or you live outside the UK and Europe and haven’t received your SoD:CE, please reach out to our support team at Support@beamdog.com.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/03/collectors-edition-update-9.html

Collector's Edition Update 9

Land ho! UK and European SoD:CE's reach the next step in their travels!

After weeks at sea, our shipment of Siege of Dragonspear: Collector’s Editions have finally reached a shore. We’re pleased to be able to let you all know the UK and European SoD:CE pre-orders have arrived in London, however they now face the dreaded beast, bureaucracy.

The SoD:CE’s are currently being processed through customs. As soon as they clear customs and reach our distributor, we’ll be sure to release another update with details on tracking orders and fulfilment dates. UK and European pre-order customers should keep an eye out for an email from our distributor confirming shipping information.

Beamdog forum users who pre-ordered the SoD:CE have been gifted the Bound Hands Of Ilmater badge for their patience. If you pre-ordered the Siege of Dragonspear: Collector’s Edition and didn’t get the badge, let our Community Manager or one of the forum moderators know.

As always, if you have any concerns about your Siege of Dragonspear: Collector’s Edition order, or you live outside the UK and Europe and haven’t received your SoD:CE, please reach out to our support team at Support@beamdog.com.

So 11 months after release they finally got around to delivering this? What a company.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol, what a coincidence: http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/03/collectors-edition-update-10.html

Collector's Edition Update 10

The adventure's end is in sight!

At last, our well-travelled Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Editions approach their journey’s end.

All Beamdog UK and European Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Edition pre-order purchasers should now have received address confirmation emails from Spiral Galaxy Games, our regional distributor for the SoD:CEs.

Spiral Galaxy Games has confirmed they’ve received shipment of the SoD:CEs and will be sending out dispatch emails including tracking numbers to all UK and European pre-order customers shortly.

Our distributor is aiming to have all orders packaged and sent out by the end of the week. We’re excited to hear about these Collector’s Editions reaching their final destinations. Be sure to let us know on Twitter and Facebook when you get yours!
If you need to change your address please contact Spiral Galaxy Games through the address confirmation email immediately.

If you are a UK or European Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Edition pre-order purchaser and have not received an address confirmation email, please contact our support team at support@beamdog.com as soon as possible.

Did you miss out on the Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Edition pre-order? Watch our social channels and beamdog.com for more news in the coming months! Don't forget! All pre-order purchasers will be getting a free copy of our next game!

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
So...reprint?: http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/03/siege-of-dragonspear-collectors.html

Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Editions Now Available!

Did you miss the Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Edition pre-order? We’re excited to share that a LIMITED number of Collector's Editions are now available for purchase!

The Beamdog team just recently received the second part of our Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Edition shipment and had a fun time hauling boxes up to the 2nd floor Beamdog offices. “Team-building exercises FTW!” says our office manager, Dan.

Now that the majority of our UK and European pre-order customers have received their copies, we’re pleased to offer the remaining copies to the rest of our fans. Visit our Siege of Dragonspear Collector's Edition store page to order your copy today!

For North American and non-UK/European orders, we’ll be shipping directly from our office in Canada. UK and European orders will continue to be fulfilled by our distributor for that area. All orders will be shipped shortly after purchase.

https://www.beamdog.com/products/baldurs-gate-siege-of-dragonspear-collectors-edition

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/02/collectors-edition-update-8.html

Collector's Edition Update 8

Hundreds of these are now at sea.

Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Editions continue to find homes with happy fans all over the world. With each update, we’ve heard from excited EU and UK fans asking for arrival dates and we finally have more information to share.

A ship loaded with Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Editions set sail from California on Feb 2nd. We anticipate it will not have to travel through a sunken sahuagin city, the Underdark, and the Drow outpost of Ust Natha. Instead, this cargo ship has an estimated London arrival date of Feb 28 and the SoD:CE’s will be delivered to our distributor shortly after. Around this time, all European and UK customers will be contacted through the email addresses provided at time of pre-order.

If your email address has changed since pre-ordering, please contact our support team at Support@Beamdog.com and we’ll be happy to help you out.

In case you haven't already heard, we're going to give all of SoD:CE buyers a free copy of our next game. You'll hear more about this after we announce it. As an extra thank-you we’ll also be releasing a special forum badge only available to those who endured the long wait. Soon, all you very patient people will have a brand new badge symbolizing strength, patience, and endurance to grace your forum profiles. Watch out for the Bound Hands of Ilmater badge in the weeks ahead!
I can confirm that I received mine a few months back. January 23rd I think.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
ppl who waited so long for their Collector's Edition are presumably receiving Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition for free.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've received a free copy of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition from beamdog for their ineptitude with shipping their product. Won't be able to give it away, but it's a nice gesture of them.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I've received a free copy of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition from beamdog for their ineptitude with shipping their product. Won't be able to give it away, but it's a nice gesture of them.
Why not? Just ask their customer support for a steam key, and then give it away (to me).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom