Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Most female players don't want to play ugly characters. Source: every MMO.

This is even more true in single player games where they don't have to worry about being hit on constantly by (player) characters but can instead be hit on constantly by (non-player) companions. :D

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Let me know when you can have a female character that is white and not black or mexican.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

16% off ME:A on Green Man Gaming already :lol:
:hmmm:

You poor western capitalist...

https://www.origin.com/rus/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/standard-edition
R1uEhNG.png

hi8UgRJ.png

:russia:

But I ain't buying this turd at any price. If I were that hard up for a scifi RPG, I'd just replay ME1&2.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
They always have sub 20% off for new games.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is full price.
And waifumata right next to it has 10% off. It's not a proper discount but simply their store price.

Difference is that noone buys Nier but everyone 'should' be buying 'the greatest RPG of all time' so why the need to discount? If there was a demand, they wouldn't be discounting it 15% or more, can tell you that no matter how you try to whitewash it. GTA V didn't get any such discount a day after release.

Edit: Ohh, poor Hoaxie is upset. :lol:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
:hmmm:

You poor western capitalist...

https://www.origin.com/rus/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/standard-edition
R1uEhNG.png

hi8UgRJ.png

:russia:

But I ain't buying this turd at any price. If I were that hard up for a scifi RPG, I'd just replay ME1&2.

Fuck that noise.

You couldn't pay me enough to touch that piece of shit. Maybe if I had some hot super model blowing me along with a shit ton of money AND the finest spirits could I possibly be convinced to play Ass Effect: Retardomeda

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Last edited:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
so why the need to discount
Because it's a key reseller not Origin/Steam you retard :M

And? So they don't like to make money you dipshit?

:retarded:
:kingcomrade:

GTA V didn't get any such discount a day after release.

Except GTA V was 20% off at GMG at PC launch day (with a coupon that they had on the main page/in e-mail newsletter). But whatever, doesn't fit the narrative :lol:

Yeah with a coupon. With a coupon you can get even more off from ME:A so your narrative falls harder. Keep shilling for Andromeda 'Baghdad Montreal Bob'!

Nothing to see here, it's all under control! :lol:

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Lol I'm just imagining the outcry over what would be essentially (in the south anyways) a slave management game. Make sure not to let the slave happiness meter get too low!
By the way, there are games in which you can manage slaves, website MMO about Vampires for instance. The thing is, slaves aren't black.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
so why the need to discount
Because it's a key reseller not Origin/Steam you retard :M

And? So they don't like to make money you dipshit?

:retarded:
:kingcomrade:

GTA V didn't get any such discount a day after release.

Except GTA V was 20% off at GMG at PC launch day (with a coupon that they had on the main page/in e-mail newsletter). But whatever, doesn't fit the narrative :lol:

Yeah with a coupon. With a coupon you can get even more off from ME:A so your narrative falls harder. Keep shilling for Andromeda 'Baghdad Montreal Bob'!

Nothing to see here, it's all under control! :lol:
Ah yes, by proving that GMG has lower prices for almost all AAA releases on day one (since they need to be competitive with Origin/Steam and obviously can still profit) I'm somehow shilling for Andromeda :M

Also there's no site-wide coupon at GMG right now.

Andromeda's a failure in so many ways yet you have to defend some stupid idea that it's being already put on sale or something.

Glaucon

Prophet
Lol I'm just imagining the outcry over what would be essentially (in the south anyways) a slave management game. Make sure not to let the slave happiness meter get too low!
By the way, there are games in which you can manage slaves, website MMO about Vampires for instance. The thing is, slaves aren't black.
Muh history tho.

Drakron

Arcane
Thats true, also its way too soon for a firesale, even DA:I didnt start having then until at least a week in.

Also Star Trek Online had a 50% off the Andromeda-class just to show people are just riding the marketing wave, I think its far more damaging streamers and YTs are just trashing the game, the moment its considered acceptable to trash something that is game over, I dont think ME:A is going to win GotY like DA:I did ....

Parabalus

Arcane
Most female players don't want to play ugly characters. Source: every MMO.

The default female Ryder in Andromeda isn't even that bad - the sublime facial animations just make it impossible to tell.
portraitsara.png

The other female heads do look like utter mongoloids though.

The default female in the original isn't exactly a supermodel either.

latest

New male Shepard looks like a total cuck in comparison to John.

latest

Padzi

Arbiter
You've seen Cora and Vetra sex scenes, now share my pain and look at this weird shit. Looks like a discounted Avarar sex scene. But this time instead of space cats they are having sex with pink space rabbits:

ShadowSpectre

Arbiter
They always have sub 20% off for new games.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is full price.
And waifumata right next to it has 10% off. It's not a proper discount but simply their store price.

Difference is that noone buys Nier but everyone 'should' be buying 'the greatest RPG of all time' so why the need to discount? If there was a demand, they wouldn't be discounting it 15% or more, can tell you that no matter how you try to whitewash it. GTA V didn't get any such discount a day after release.

Edit: Ohh, poor Hoaxie is upset. :lol:

I have an e-mail (dating March 20th) from GMG with an offer of 20% off both Andromeda and Nier. It's not unusual to see 20% off on close to release pre-orders and new releases on GMG, at least from my experience.

Hellion

Arcane
Just received a review code.

Tranquilizers...check.

Booze...check.

Will to live...low, and dropping.

Let's do this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom