Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex and the Dunning-Kruger effect

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
What evidence do you have that I am roqua? How exactly are our accounts linked.
JavaScript version, os, and screen resolution all match in the server logs.

Same themes and obsessive use of keywords - identical, demented writing style.

I don't delete, change titles, move shit around, split posts for no reasons, accept money from devs to keep threads pure and shut down nonconformist thought, move 90% of your threads to retardoland, tec.

All these things are very rude and I really don't understand exactly what I have done to be targeted by you fucking retards. Couldn't your whore mothers keep a guy around long enough to teach you ill-bred console loving pansies some of the more basic manners and/or common courtesies?

Exactly what did I do to garner so much hate from the staff here? I try hard very hard to be kind and courteous and be a constructive poster. I have never once said anything bad about any of you monkey idiots - no matter how retarded you all are. I make professional and thoughtful posts, trying to bring a smile here and there to the couple people who like me, and the next time I log in all my posts are retardoed for no reason.

Other people make a post about Zelda in the jrpg forums even though it isn't a jrpg and that is just dandy. I make a post about Zelda in the jrpg forums and it gets retardoed by some retard.

I know you fucking degenerate console loving savages prefer your pictolanguage to communicate with, but this seems a simple enough concept that I would not need to draw pictures to get it understood. How would you retards like it if I started calling Rugby Tennis, or swimming running? Maybe I should call Golfing Gymnastics? Maybe call Ice Skating basketball.

What I am looking for is A) to have you retards leave my shit alone. Or b) have you retards tell me exactly what I did to deserve this treatment when I have done nothing to deserve it that I am aware of other than try and bring some class to this console site.

RPGDOT isn't the culprit. People bashing rpgs for being rpgs and not some console shit with lite rpg elements. These people, like the community of rpgwatch today (though less true than that of rpgcodex which is just full blown mega retard console hipsters) just bash the shit out of real rpgs relentlessly doing real and significant damage to real rpg developers. What lesson does this teach developers? Make shitty rpg like hipster shit or some other type of safe game that is far easier to make than real rpgs.

It is impossible to have a conversation with retards or people who do not even like the genre. The only people that seem to be able to string a coherent sentence together are some how drama mad sycophants who are far too filled with rage to have an actual debate with.

Like everything on this site it will devolve into a retard fight unless the topic is an Asian game. Asian games are universally loved for being childish and sometimes including extremely rpg lite elements.

Also, I hope you do not think I would write Roqua on my account and then state I am not him. I am not the retard here, everyone else in the thread is. This statement is far more insulting to me than any of the other mean and horrible things people have said about me in this thread. Please, give me an ounce of credit for not being the usual codex level of dumb where I could see one of these long legged monkeys doing that.

There is no connection to my account and Roqua's account. I think the staff have us confused because he wasn't retarded and liked rpgs and I am not retarded and also like rpgs. Chances are if you like rpgs and aren't a complete fucking idiot they will also think you are Roqua.

Yes, I am the only person to use the word retard on this site you fucking retard.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I have never, not even in the darkest corners of the internet, met a person who is more obviously projecting his homosexuality than Roqua. This is combined with his deep rooted homophobia also the reason he is the most entertaining codexian all around.

Keep up the good work my friend.

:excellent:

How much of a pussy does someone have to be to be scared of gays? I am 100% not scared of them at all. Even the muscly ones are huge pussies. I could beat up almost the same amount of gays at once that I could women. And that isn't much less than children. It probably goes 80%, 100%, 140% for g, w, and c.

And I am on record stating I owe Tim Cain gay favors. I will suck his dick because he deserves it. If he is cool he will let me off with just giving him a handy, but its up to him.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
He may be fanatical in how he presents himself, but at least he claims to love RPGs, which is what we're all about. :greatjob:

Who? You are on the wrong site if you love rpgs. That is what I've been saying.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
He may be fanatical in how he presents himself, but at least he claims to love RPGs, which is what we're all about. :greatjob:

You're wrong.

But if people here actually don't like rpgs, but only like Asian games and console games with or without rpg lite elements, how am I wrong?

If the vast majority of members of this site bash every non-indie rpg that comes out relentlessly what does that indicate? A love of rpgs?

If you can't see what is right in front of your face I'm guessing that means you are posting between your Zelda Switch sessions.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

You're wrong.

But if people here actually don't like rpgs, but only like Asian games and console games with or without rpg lite elements, how am I wrong?

If the vast majority of members of this site bash every non-indie rpg that comes out relentlessly what does that indicate? A love of rpgs?

If you can't see what is right in front of your face I'm guessing that means you are posting between your Zelda Switch sessions.
Yamete.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
There is no better in=depth details than perusing the forums. Look at any crpg released in the past 3 or 4 years and compare that to the posts about games in any other forum. Non-rpgs are fucking loved to death and rpgs are just shit on.

This is because a good RPG is much harder to make than a good FPS, a good platformer, a good stealth game, etc. A good RPG is like a smorgasbord of gameplay elements combining to create something glorious. It also doesn't help that the RPG genre is in, though I hate to say it, terminal decline.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Psychology is just some made up jew nonsense. Go eat a dick.

CEC Science 101: You don't like the results it gives? It's "just some made up jew nonsense". This in no way excuses YES!, who most likely just skimmed Wikipedia to fuel his irrational hate.

Iznaliu

Arbiter

I honestly thought he wasn't Roqua; why would some idiot waste so much time. However, it appears that some people are just pathological liars with too much free time.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
I honestly thought he wasn't Roqua; why would some idiot waste so much time.

Precisely because he is an idiot. Look at this, four months apart and the posts are basically the same haha. What a nutter.

Want me to stop pointing out how retarded you all are and how you only like console games? I guess I can ignore the fact that you guys are retarded and want to be mods of a site that is supposed to be about rpgs and you only like console games that have very lite to no rpg elements. If not, what would you retards like me to stop doing?

It would be nice if you removed jrpg from your Oriental game subforum since according to everyone the game has to be oriental in some way to go there, and being a jrpg is not a requirement. You must see that naming the subforum jrpg and not requiring the games to be anything like a jrpg or even an rpg is just not good labeling or naming.

Pick any posts at random by Roqua and YES! - it's too easy :lol:

Last edited:

Doktor Best

Arcane
I have never, not even in the darkest corners of the internet, met a person who is more obviously projecting his homosexuality than Roqua. This is combined with his deep rooted homophobia also the reason he is the most entertaining codexian all around.

How much of a pussy does someone have to be to be scared of gays? I am 100% not scared of them at all. Even the muscly ones are huge pussies. I could beat up almost the same amount of gays at once that I could women. And that isn't much less than children. It probably goes 80%, 100%, 140% for g, w, and c.

And I am on record stating I owe Tim Cain gay favors. I will suck his dick because he deserves it. If he is cool he will let me off with just giving him a handy, but its up to him.

Homophobia is not the actual fear of gay people beating you up, but its heartwarming to know youre willing to return some favors to Tim Cain.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

Homophobia is not the actual fear of gay people beating you up, but its heartwarming to know youre willing to return some favors to Tim Cain.

Homophobia translates to fear of the same. It is used today to denote fear of gays or being gays or gay shit in general. I have no fear of gays or being gay or gay shit.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

I honestly thought he wasn't Roqua; why would some idiot waste so much time. However, it appears that some people are just pathological liars with too much free time.

Precisely because he is an idiot. Look at this, four months apart and the posts are basically the same haha. What a nutter.

Want me to stop pointing out how retarded you all are and how you only like console games? I guess I can ignore the fact that you guys are retarded and want to be mods of a site that is supposed to be about rpgs and you only like console games that have very lite to no rpg elements. If not, what would you retards like me to stop doing?

It would be nice if you removed jrpg from your Oriental game subforum since according to everyone the game has to be oriental in some way to go there, and being a jrpg is not a requirement. You must see that naming the subforum jrpg and not requiring the games to be anything like a jrpg or even an rpg is just not good labeling or naming.

Or, maybe, you guys are 12 year old idiots. Do your parents know you are on this website?

This second kid is like the ultimate proof and vindication of this thread.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

Or, maybe, you guys are 12 year old idiots. Do your parents know you are on this website?

This second kid is like the ultimate proof and vindication of this thread.
If you're not Roqua then how come it says "I'm Roqua" right under your username? Checkmate.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Roqua chose the new username as a way to harvest Trump-Yes! He just doesn't know it yet.

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
The donging roqua effect, where he sucks his wife's bull's semen out of her pussy. Which he admitted he does - he is a "swinger" ie he encourages his wife to fuck real men.

As opposed to fake men? Are you a fake man? You should work on that.

Teh real men let their wife get plowed by blacks lol

Now I have officially heard it all.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
The donging roqua effect, where he sucks his wife's bull's semen out of her pussy. Which he admitted he does - he is a "swinger" ie he encourages his wife to fuck real men.

As opposed to fake men? Are you a fake man? You should work on that.

Teh real men let their wife get plowed by blacks lol

Now I have officially heard it all.

What are you talking about? What is a fake man? Why are simple things so hard for you to understand? Did they up your dosages of Risperdal and Haldol you fucking crazy retard?

You are a teenage weakling and a prime candidate for suicide watch since you have no real life friends and are far too young to be a recluse and a virgin. If we are being honest I will not miss you once you do the inevitable thing and finally slit your wrists well enough to get the job done.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom