Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
06130251f301678fdb5c618ed9eb446bcd347c4a.gif

Sentinel

Arcane
lmao @ people who think this means BioWare or EA are dead
Bioware died after EA, it took some time but right know the founders and most of the old employees are gone from the company only the name remains and that what EA wants brand recognition, as for EA there not going anywhere so what company you guys think the buy next when bioware IP stop been popular?

These guys nailed it it a year in advance kudos to them

Obsidian or CDPR, obviously.

Father Foreskin

Learned
Im still convinced there is a greater conspiracy behind the games reception. Its a shit game amongs many similar shit games that have fared better in reviews. Could the closure of the BSN have changed things since BW no longer have the large army of perverts to defend them? The SJW shit has stopped paying off for some reason?

Azarkon

Arcane
Im still convinced there is a greater conspiracy behind the games reception. Its a shit game amongs many similar shit games that have fared better in reviews. Could the closure of the BSN have changed things since BW no longer have the large army of perverts to defend them? The SJW shit has stopped paying off for some reason?

The game's been out for less than one day. The chances of anyone giving an actual review of the game are low.

I doubt the game deserves any better, but I wouldn't judge it based on scores from the first day.

Keppo

Arbiter
The absoluely worst part of Andromeda for me is that they designed and wrote terrible, lifeless companions and the main character. Mass Effect 1-3 was good because Shepard and his crew were actually mostly fine, tone and atmosphere of the trilogy was mostly fine for what it is, characters defined Mass Effect Trilogy and shitty designed, writen and animated characters killed Mass Effect Andromeda. This is what u get when u are making emo high school characters because pandering to liberals and cuck is more important than good game with fine atmosphere.

They even CUCKED Krogans in Andromeda, disgusting!

I played The Technomancer on ps4 and - snip - it's my favourite game for the system so far by some distance.
I think at this point, Spiders has surpassed Bio, ever so slightly.

What is she? 15?
Point being; she didn't gave a good review: http://www.shacknews.com/article/99465/mass-effect-andromeda-review-in-progress-ruff-ryder

I won't touch this game with a ten foot pole - not even if it sells for under five bucks.
I won't play this for free... Or even for pay. Everything else aside, I just can't handle boring, unrelated fetch quests.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Technomancer is crap. It has some charm - the setting, atmosphere and audio/visuals are imo very cool but the game is horrible (a lot of recycling and repetition).

RoSoDude

Arcane
Game is so laughable that the master of deadpan humor himself, Cr1tikal, was able to manage videos on it within four days:

(Second one is new today and features our favorite hero, Beef Testosterone)

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State

All I said was if he was excited for the Metacritic user scores as I am. Wonder if he is going to blame God Emperor Trump for his game being a piece of shit since that Canadian cuck before the election posted that cringey photo of Shepherd saying to "Save the galaxy from Trump".
:troll:

I was just talking in a conversation on here and noticed this crap from the Not-Wrex fight scene, I was only looking at a small section to point out the terrible punch animation but then watch from 1.18 or so...

What the fuck is that hair texture about?

squigleesquee.jpg

Here's the epic punch...

EDIT spoilered gif to stop overheating users with toasters.
MassEffectAndromedaDrackRyderBarFightHD1280x720.gif

Who the fuck animates this shit? Who throws a punch like that?:lol:

Basically you can watch any part of this game at any point and find something hillariously bad.

donkeymong

Scholar
Bossfights are already uploaded by some player on you tube.(gamerrZombie)
Bulletsponges with no interesting abilities.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Here's the epic punch...

EDIT spoilered gif to stop overheating users with toasters.
MassEffectAndromedaDrackRyderBarFightHD1280x720.gif

Who the fuck animates this shit? Who throws a punch like that?:lol:

Basically you can watch any part of this game at any point and find something hillariously bad.

The best part of it is that, even with Ryder turned away, you can actually tell she has that same bizarre dopey smile face going on while she watches him wind up like a fucking five year old throwing his first punch.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Looks like the punch is ultra-telegraphed so the player would have more time to hit the QTE, but that's just a retarded design choice. They could have just made a faster, less retarded punch animation and simply put the QTE input there before it starts.

They couldn't help but to leave no stone unprosperized.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom