Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Narborion Saga

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
With really obscure stuff like this its probably best if you be the guinea pig and then make a thread when you know what it's all about and try and draw people in/rage at it, otherwise its just another game someone released, and since 2012 there's literally 1,000s of them. Thoughts? You tell me, bro.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
I got A Land Fit For Heroes the other game from the same developper in a bundle but judging by its description A Land Fit For Heroes sounds like a 2edgy4u game so I never rushed to try it and can't talk about it.
Narborion, on the other hand, looks cool indeed.
Be careful ,
Requires 3rd-Party Account: Liber Primus Game User DB
I've no idea what this is, but maybe it implies you need to be online to play or something like that.

With really obscure stuff like this its probably best if you be the guinea pig and then make a thread when you know what it's all about and try and draw people in/rage at it, otherwise its just another game someone released, and since 2012 there's literally 1,000s of them. Thoughts? You tell me, bro.
Why so much edge? It's not just another game, it's a RPG with combat which looks like that :
ss_63766c0ceabed5731913ead5e8f5d07751f953a5.1920x1080.jpg
This is one reason among others to be intrigued at least.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
There was no edge. It's just common-sense. I mean, great post, but even you haven't played it and you're someone who owns other games by the same dev, which you haven't played those either. So I fail to see what's edgy about stating the bleeding obvious. I'd have thought it was more edgy to claim I was being edgy...

Suffice it to say, I gave Narborion Saga a try, and it the bloody thing took well over two full minutes to load, from desktop to main game menu. And there were no splash logos along the way. And my PC is no slouch. Refund city.

Naramzu

Novice
This game is a mobile port and has been available for Android and IOS since 2015. Free with in-game purchases.
I might eventually try it out, as I liked the Sorcery- and Lone Wolf-gamebooks.

Xzar

Augur
Its price is rather high for a game with almost no graphics. I assume there are tons of written content?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom