Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Nostalgic Video Game Magazines

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Those are some ugly covers :lol:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
None of the Norwegian computer magazines were worth reading IMO, except perhaps some very early ones from the Speccy/C-64 era. Too dry and humourless. I liked the Swedish "Datormagazinet" (which means the same as "Databladet"); it had a certain Amiga fanboyish charm.
Although today I may have though different. Browsing through my collection of old UK Amiga mags make me cringe today.

free999enigma

Learned
1Coperta.jpg

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
CzVM6wZVQAE7veJ.jpg

Computer Bismark ad from BYTE's March 1980 edition, showing once and for all that Richard Garriott didn't pioneer game boxes with Ultima II. :3

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
That reminds me, I've yet to finish my playthrough of the Spellcasting games... though it's been more than a decade since I started it, I may as well restart from scratch.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
LOL at that image of the Alien which is washed out just enough to avoid a copyright infringement lawsuit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom