Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Murk

Arcane
The uhhh female model to in-game model transition had a very bumpy ride, it seems.

Padzi

Arbiter
I started watching "spoilers" with romances and sex scenes. And I'm just terrified. Somehere out there, there are people that play Andromeda as their first rpg. And in 10 years this will be their benchmark for a "good" game and well written romances. A game where can they fuck everything. Their sanity will be gone - I dread thinking about the future of the gaming industry.

Tytus

Arcane
I started watching "spoilers" with romances and sex scenes. And I'm just terrified. Somehere out there, there are people that play Andromeda as their first rpg. And in 10 years this will be their benchmark for a "good" game and well written romances. A game where can they fuck everything. Their sanity will be gone - I dread thinking about the future of the gaming industry.

The future is bright!

Faggotry in every game will make our society more progressive and enlightened. I can see it now. Twinks and Trannies fapping furiously to this game and then going into game development to ensure humanity's ascension to the next level of existence.

:incloosive:

Jokzore

Arbiter

Perhaps , until something actually good comes along and opens their eyes , making them realize that they've been worshiping dog shit this entire time. Just one good game.

biggestboss

Liturgist
sPVs7gJ.jpg
My favorite part about Edwina is when I choose the dialogue option right after that goes like "If you're a woman now, you've no place in this group."

Jokzore

Arbiter
Why would gays and trannies be brought on a colonization mission?
No wonder everyone is gay when women look like this:

vrKISeR.jpg

It looks like they all broke out in a MASSive sweat, while they were being beat with the ugly stick.

I just realized theres no HEAD9 here , I wonder what fresh hell awaits me should i dare embark on a google quest looking for an image.

Edit: quest complete
No wonder she was exiled, she has a facial expression!

Last edited:

Padzi

Arbiter

The future is bright!

Faggotry in every game will make our society more progressive and enlightened. I can see it now. Twinks and Trannies fapping furiously to this game and then going into game development to ensure humanity's ascension to the next level of existence.

Fuck it. Start packing, we are moving to free Kekistan. Faggotry is outlawed there.

Anyway guys, who wants to "kiss" a raptor lady?

Freddie

Savant
7.7/10 IGN
6/10 Gamespot
7.5/10 Polygon

Has EA stopped greasing palms or something? Sites like these usually give every damn Bioware game extremely high scores.

Anyway, RIP Bioware Montreal. Time for you to go back to your cuckshed, Yannick Roy.
Might be payback. Lot's of sites lost much of their credibility after their took a stand to defend ME3. It's not even that they did it, but that they did it most stupid ways basically calling disappointed players idiots for whatever critique there was. I believe they planted some roots of the gamergate right there and then slowly realised that it was not the best move to do.

Though, even if that's some of what's happening in the background, they will never admit it. So who knows.

Rev

Arcane
PC: What brought you to Andromeda?
NPC: Yeah sure, let me tell you the story of my life and how I was once a man but I'm now a woman, even though you never asked for it and it has nothing to do with your actual question.

So, it seems Amber Scott did find a new job after all. :M
I'll quote myself because I forgot to add one important part, the PC's answer after the infodump:

"Wow, you're so brave and courageous. Thanks for sharing your story with me"

Rev

Arcane
Sadly, the never-ending trend of decline dictates that, in fact, in a few years ME3 will be viewed maybe not as classic by itself but certainly 'not as bad as we thought' and 'good for what it is'.

See Oblivion and Fallout 3 for other examples.
I don't think so. Oblivion and Fallout 3 were seen as new classics by the press and a lot of casuals since their release, ME3 spawned a controversy that lasted for months or even years and its ending was hated by the vast majority of the fans as well, so much that the press couldn't ignore it anymore and had to recognize its problems.
It will never be seen as a classic, same as DA II is still considered shit six years after its release and to many fans is still regarded as the game that started the great BW decline.

RPGMasterLvl2

Novice

The future is bright!

Fuck it. Start packing, we are moving to free Kekistan. Faggotry is outlawed there.

This makes the opening of STAR TREK V look like CITIZEN KANE.

My only surprise is the relative honesty in the reviews,in the AAAware world it s rare for them to call garbage by it's name.

I'm not even as radical as the Codex, liked ME 1 and DA o a fair bit. There's no way of trusting bioware post DA 2 thou.

Welcome to the Codex! You may want to take a look at the community guidelines.

Last edited:

Tytus

Arcane

The future is bright!

This makes the opening of STAR TREK V look like CITIZEN KANE.

I don't know.

Kirk and Spock did not kiss or fuck. MEA is still superior :P

:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom