Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Rev

Arcane
jfK115l.png
PC: What brought you to Andromeda?
NPC: Yeah sure, let me tell you the story of my life and how I was once a man but I'm now a woman, even though you never asked for it and it has nothing to do with your actual question.

So, it seems Amber Scott did find a new job after all. :M

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I can't wait for the next BioWare game. This level of incompetence can only be the product of advanced affirmative action in hiring practices, coupled with a corporate culture in which telling indypyndynt wymyn and curry-Americans "no" or criticizing their work in any way is considered rape and/or colonialism. Letting bad decisions ride because of internal politics or face-saving has always been a component of corporate culture, but I'll bet it's completely out of control at a shitshow like BioWare.

A single competent director willing to speak up was all it would have taken to get the incompetent animator(s) fired and whip the project back into shape.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Question: The two main characters are siblings, is there an option to fuck your sister in Andromeda? I think this would be very progressive, there are already fags, lesbos, aliens...so why not some sweet brother/sister incest?
She's in coma, so can't grant consent you shitlord.
Man, they've already solved this problem. There's an implant that permits communicating with your coma sibiling lol. Consent is not an obstacle for moar progressiveness there.

flyingjohn

Arcane
The best thing about developers loosing talent and creating messes like this is that there is no going back in terms of sales and popularity.
All the talented people that left and ain't coming back so Bioware can only get worse considering ea is gonna cut probably half of their workforce for this train wreck.
And if people are wondering will this thing sell, well just by that sub 8 metacritic score some manager lost a big fat bonus paycheck and will be looking for blood.

Thane Solus

Arcane
GAYS STOP HARRASING POOR SJW BIOWARE! They are people too, well kinda, probably... hopefully?
BioWare responds to Mass Effect: Andromeda animation harassment

By Joe Donnelly 6 hours ago

"Attacking individuals, regardless of their involvement in the project, is never acceptable."

Despite racking up some impressive review scores, Mass Effect: Andromeda has come under fire for its lacklustre animations. Due to launch to all tomorrow in the States and Thursday in Europe, BioWare has since told us these issues won't be addressed via a day one patch, however further patches are already in the works. The developer has now also responded to misdirected harassment levied at a female EA employee.

Speaking on Twitter, BioWare addressed feedback and player criticism, however drew the line at harassment, saying that "attacking individuals, regardless of their involvement in the project, is never acceptable." According to the developer, the employee in question was misidentified as a lead member of the Andromeda team.

View image on Twitter
C7OdF4hWwAIaiBl.jpg:small

Follow
t7oAL58Z_normal.jpg
BioWare

✔@bioware

10:00 PM - 18 Mar 2017

• 5,0005,000 Retweets

• 13,12913,129 likes

Mass Effect: Andromeda is due March 21 in North America and March 23 in Europe. Head in this direction for our review, over here for our early impressions, and this-a-way to discover why James hates its planet scanning system.

http://www.pcgamer.com/bioware-responds-to-mass-effect-andromeda-animation-harassment/

Last edited:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

That's actually a depressing number of scores at 8/10 or 80/100 and above. Especially when the actual content of the review would support a much lower score. I guess the bribes are still flowing to some sites.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom