Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
About Wayside, the company who made Nuka Cola Fallout fan series and who got 120k dollars for Legend of Grimrock fan series in Kickstarter:

Spoiler alert!

It's a scam! Surprise!

Gerrard

Arcane
He's probably going to make a video about how awful the technical aspects are and leave it at that, if at all.

Why would anyone get so worked up to play the latest offering from Bioware's despoiled corpse?
Money

'We'd love to bring you mass effect coverage, but can't be arsed to shell out the money to buy the game.'

:lol: Professional Journalism.
Why would he pay them money for advertising their turd? There's plenty of other games to make videos of, ones that don't have millions of $ in marketing, and he doesn't need to jump on the FOTM AAA bandwagon to get views. Also NieR.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Talk about gaming entitlement. Expecting to be served a game for free :cool:

Makes me wonder if EA would send me a copy. I have seen Youtube channels with around 10-20k subs getting copies.

Grimlorn

Arcane
About Wayside, the company who made Nuka Cola Fallout fan series and who got 120k dollars for Legend of Grimrock fan series in Kickstarter:

Spoiler alert!

It's a scam! Surprise!

Possible Anita did this considering she got 10 or 20k from Tim Schaefer right before her last Kickstarter ended. Wasn't there a second large donation as well at the end?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
ss_79e20fa7ebbd124c548cc189c87e68d52a8986f0.600x338.jpg

This game must be about fighting against a Trespasser.

Gerrard

Arcane
Don't let your dreams be memes.

You'll notice most programmers etc. in Nintendo games are all of course Japanese being a Japanese company and all. But I noticed an odd name towards the beginning of the credits (not spoilers since it's just credits), it was an English name. Now normally those are reserved for the translation section of any Nintendo game but this one was for programming.

Now you're probably thinking none of this actually interesting, "Sure it's not unlikely that some non-Japanese guy works at Nintendo" and you're right it isn't but the interesting part is after doing a quick google search, I found this on the first page.

CFZ1y5v.png

6zqn5gj.jpg

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Don't let your dreams be memes.

You'll notice most programmers etc. in Nintendo games are all of course Japanese being a Japanese company and all. But I noticed an odd name towards the beginning of the credits (not spoilers since it's just credits), it was an English name. Now normally those are reserved for the translation section of any Nintendo game but this one was for programming.

Now you're probably thinking none of this actually interesting, "Sure it's not unlikely that some non-Japanese guy works at Nintendo" and you're right it isn't but the interesting part is after doing a quick google search, I found this on the first page.

CFZ1y5v.png

6zqn5gj.jpg

6Tfkt84.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom