Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Enosh

Arcane
Brokeback Mountain, the game. With bonus native indians as the noble matriarchal oppressed people. The bad guy is your father: he raped your indian mother, and then kidnapped you after birth.
isn't that just assassins creed 3

kgli3s5t.gif
giphy.gif

Sentinel

Arcane
you guys don't understand bioware wanted to purposely make ugly characters because that's how people are in real life!
Is there any truth to that? Did they say that in an interview at some point? Because this level of incompetence is mind boggling. Literally every character is ugly and/or deformed.
I'm not sure about the "ugly" part but I know that in one interview some BioWare guy said they didn't want "perfect looking characters" because that wasn't realistic and they wanted instead to have characters with natural physical flaws.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
you guys don't understand bioware wanted to purposely make ugly characters because that's how people are in real life!
Is there any truth to that? Did they say that in an interview at some point? Because this level of incompetence is mind boggling. Literally every character is ugly and/or deformed.
I'm not sure about the "ugly" part but I know that in one interview some BioWare guy said they didn't want "perfect looking characters" because that wasn't realistic and they wanted instead to have characters with natural physical flaws.
Which would be fine if they made actual humans instead of these robotic monstrosities.

Oh dear...
stocks.jpg

tank.jpg

EDIT

The stock should rise on a new release even if its bad, that the stock took such a shock shows the market has decided the game is bad already, just based on the current reaction.

DzZWcOi.jpg

TgfwIVA.png

OI! Stop trashing Andromeda, it is a FINE GAME!

Preorder it today!

Don't forget that the merchant never loses, you can get rich from shorting the market just as well and far quicker, it's how Soros makes his money, that and selling fake ID's to his fellow jews in WW2 and blackmailing the others or selling them out by handing them over to the gestapo.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
If full game won't deliver, Bioware isn't going away with this. They already made enemies in more "classy" rpg fans, good game fans, people that actaully hear what they say and call them out for laying, their own fans, video game critics, and so on...
If game isn't "good", not even very good, this will be a bomb. A true one.

I got a question that might be answered by "your knowledge of ME lore sucks" but here we go: Would would they bring Krogans to a new galaxy? Weren't they a super warlike chaotic race that were only allowed to live so they can stop that spider like even more dangerous race and later used to fight vs Reapers?
Why would someone want to let a race like that go and spread into a new galaxy where it would be only a matter of time before they start shit again? Especially since the goal is to colonize new planets, not conquer new civilizations?!

Ask Angela Merkel.

pippin

I had forgotten about that movie actually. But that line is almost verbatim in The Dark Bane movie.

deranged

Cipher
I knew going to IGN this morning was a good idea:

RbKmbGy.png

600 hundred years from now and he hopes for a good electric car (besides the alien banging)... What happened to faster than light travel, colonisation of distant worlds, elimination of poverty or even time travel cliches. That's the problem with the world right there. Maggots with vision the size of a fly's turd managing huge assets.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
That reminds me of the time when Frazier gave us shit when we asked if we could share assets and ressources for our respective Ultima mods.

I guess we are even now.

Heretic

Cipher
Found the Gaf leak :D

I don't give a damn just so long as fucking gaf dosen't get the credit. They are hive minded pathetic timid uncreative parasetic cucks of the highest order. To think that that site gives them the credit when they wouldn't have created a single thing sourced in that article makes me sick.
On the other hand by attributing the videos to neofag they strengthen their authority. RPG Codex and chans could be dismissed as haters, jokers and memesters, while neofag is an SJW hivemind that loves unnatural hair color and diversity.
If even they make fun of Bioware's latest opus magnum, it must be serious.

Take one for the team, it's for the greater good. :)

...our memes have become so powerful we are changing the game in real time...They are patching like fuck right now to try cover up the garbage that has been exposed, though they'll just fuck it up and end up making it worse and including a shitty lol meme reference.

(...)
I honestly think that this game could now be delayed as some EA execs are right now watching a playthrough of the game in Biowares office and others checking the internet to see the reaction and the CEO of EA will be screaming down the phone and taking heads.

Citation really needed.

Why do I need to cite something that...

a) in the first Para has been proven by the patch notes earlier in this thread and admitted by Bioware. (EDIT I apologise, I was wrong. It seems Bioware used that patch on the animations before they released this shit show we are now seeing:D God I wish I could have seen it before)

b) In the second para something that I imagine to be happening, you want me to cite my imagination now? Well I've just citited it and it says I'm right and you have Faids, which is aids you get from fucking stray cats.

Anyway it's not a stretch to imagine that EA execs will be going apeshit right now, even the cucks in the gaming press are shitting on the game, even John Walker and Ben Kuchera and Polygon are publishing our memes trashing it and by default they usually side against the gamers on codex and the chans and resort to ad homenim attacks to defend the inexcusable. Just remember how they tried to deflect DA2 criticism with a sexist bully narrative against Jennifer Helper, or the entitled gamer shit they pulled out of their ass to defend ME3. I don't know if they haven't been payed up this time or that the game is so bad (beyond TORtanic and DA2) that they can't even defend it (probably a bit of both).

The only person who actually likes it so far is Patrica Henandez and even then looking at internet searches even Kotaku has dialled back on that preview and started shitting on the game. So even the gaming press know which way the wind is blowing on this one and have turned on their masters. So saying that EA will be looking for heads at Bioware now dosen't take a stretch of the imagination at all and if they are reviewing the game and see it is absolute shit they may delay it, to salvage something, or just release it then kill off Bioware and leave the game out there as a buggy mess with no support.

Last edited:
so i just tried EA on Origin cause its free for 7 days in Cuckmany. Dear fucking god... I am not big fan of hours of cutscenes and cinematic experience but this fucking shit is hilarious. I know Bioware is not fucking Naughty Dog and even with Frostbite DAI was a bit wooden but MEA just takes the cake. Random long pauses between dialogue lines, awkward camera movement with shitty freezes every 5 minutes, bad bad VA and really mediocre writing.

In the very first encounter on first planet i lost all the audio in game. No music, no sounds no voices. Restarting the game doesnt help. Good fucking job Bio i cant wait to spend remaining 8 hours of trial in complete silence :thumbsup:

Kem0sabe

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom