Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Look at this shit...
http://www.vg247.com/2017/03/16/mas...-have-already-reduced-it-to-a-laughing-stock/

I made that fucking webm and posted it here and on 8chan within about ten minutes and what does the article end with?

Thanks for the hoots, neogaf.

:x

Oh and the seinfeld dads dead clip started here too. I posted the video with the start time and then someone spammed all our memes onto 8chan. One of the channers gave the poster a bollocking for linking a video and not a webm and then made a webm of the horrific exchange (which I prefer to the seinfeld cut), then someone made the seinfeld cut.

That was the reason I learned how to do webms last night, then the first one I posted goes viral and fucking gaf gets the credit in the article:D

I'm just cross posting all my new memes on the chans now, to see if the Codex can help to take Bioware down.

Trump knows nothing about filthy leakers, who is leaking memes to Neogaf? How can those sad cucks get any credit when they are afraid to post anything in case they get banned?
muh meme authorship

hoverhand.jpg

i never understood this, maybe because i'm italian and i touch whatever i want to u_u we think that whoever acts like that guy is a creep.

Look at this shit...
http://www.vg247.com/2017/03/16/mas...-have-already-reduced-it-to-a-laughing-stock/

I made that fucking webm and posted it here and on 8chan within about ten minutes and what does the article end with?

Thanks for the hoots, neogaf.

:x

Oh and the seinfeld dads dead clip started here too. I posted the video with the start time and then someone spammed all our memes onto 8chan. One of the channers gave the poster a bollocking for linking a video and not a webm and then made a webm of the horrific exchange (which I prefer to the seinfeld cut), then someone made the seinfeld cut.

That was the reason I learned how to do webms last night, then the first one I posted goes viral and fucking gaf gets the credit in the article:D

I'm just cross posting all my new memes on the chans now, to see if the Codex can help to take Bioware down.

Trump knows nothing about filthy leakers, who is leaking memes to Neogaf? How can those sad cucks get any credit when they are afraid to post anything in case they get banned?
muh meme authorship

Found the Gaf leak :D

I don't give a damn just so long as fucking gaf dosen't get the credit. They are hive minded pathetic timid uncreative parasetic cucks of the highest order. To think that that site gives them the credit when they wouldn't have created a single thing sourced in that article makes me sick.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Could it be? Could it finally be that the lenient treatment of casuals and the press towards Bioware has finally beared its fruits?
That at long last not even they are willing to eat shit made by inexperienced interns who no longer have the safety net of reusing material from the previous games, still believing they were making an actual good game? That years of sycophants and retards egging on the decline has finally reached its logical conclusion?

This gives me some pleasure.

sullynathan

Arcane
3 day one patches

It's at least 2.3 GB.

Here’s what’s included with Mass Effect Andromeda update 1.01, 1.02, and 1.03 on PS4:

Version 1.01

• Improvements to Strike Teams UI screens
  • Additional multiplayer tutorials implemented
  • Balance: guns, loot drops, reward packs, objectives scoring
  • Improved appearance of character portraits
  • Adds new artwork for MP characters, armor, challenges in menu and codex entries
  • Improvements to many cinematics, conversations, and other character interactions
  • Improvements to quest tracking and waypoints
  • Improved quest rewards
  • Fixes various collision issues and a few rare audio issues
  • Performance improvements
Version 1.02

• Quest balancing
  • Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 1.03

• Various bug fixes and stability improvements

Read more at Mass Effect Andromeda Update 1.03, PS4 Pre-Load Live

RPGMasterLvl2

Novice
Maybe by the time the Ultimate Edition is released they'll have reached the standards of an acceptable beta version.

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/5zqyft/til_who_mass_effect_andromeda_developers_were/
TIL who 'Mass Effect: Andromeda' developers were using for lipsync
giphy.gif

Play_by_Play said:
I'm sorry to have to break up this hate-fest, but without sound none of you can tell that these animations actually make sense in proper context. Stop reading now if you don't want spoilers... In this scene your character confronts the short haired woman after barely surviving an ambush by hostile aliens on a supposedly uninhabited planet. Her response, naturally, is to start beatboxing like Doug E Fresh. I hope this clears things up.
I thought I was reading another Bioware apologist post. What a pleasant surprise.:lol:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tried some multiplayer battles, since I found the multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 enjoyable. It's the same premise so fine so far. But it's peer to peer, so laggy as shit, and for some reason multiplayer mode completely locks up my computer. I can still hear sound and voices of players, but it just dies. Starting to wonder maybe it's my card that is failing, but haven't had any trouble before, or well... the game is just a broken mess.

Lord Haw Haw

Educated
After a week of following the news, hype and speculation of this game something strange has happened to me. I've become attached to fem Ryder but for all the wrong (or right?) reasons.
Here is a character that didn't ask to be in this turd of a game but just look at her give it the old college try and get through it with a positive smile. In fact, she's the least negative thing about the game. Yes, it's a dopey expression frozen on her Howdy Doody face but it's at least an expression devoid of cynicism or irony. She doesn't come off smug and self righteous like the other characters. She knows she's in a bad game but she's not a quitter. She's the Jake Lloyd of video games (you're going to do this film because we have a mortgage to pay off and that's that!). She doesn't wanna be there, it's written plainly on her face. She's an average looking girl next door that got shanghaied by a bunch of SJWs who want her to be their messiah and won't complain because she's too nice (afraid?).

Holy shit! Bioware, you've done it! You've finally done it! You've created a game that has finally done the impossible. You've actually given me... "feelz"! And I haven't even played it!

GOtY

FIVE STARZ!

SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

http://achievementhunter.roosterteeth.com/episode/lets-play-2017-lw-mass-effect

Judging by this hour-long video, Andromeda is your usual piece of shit hand-holding "cinematic" experience infused with shitty Biowarian hipster dialogue and done to death sci-fi tropes, with nary a shred of originality or effort. Standard committee-designed MOVIE, I mean, GAYME, where you mindlessly do whatever the games tells you to do.

Behead all those who enjoy playing this nongame turd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom