Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Artist's opinion over eyes in Andromeda (btw, comparision Alloy form H:ZO and that woman from Andromeda is lethal, it's literally savage)
https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/5zqe3e/no_spoilers_here_is_why_the_eyes_look_wrong_in/
uZjXD9J.png

pippin

Artist's opinion over eyes in Andromeda (btw, comparision Alloy form H:ZO and that woman from Andromeda is lethal, it's literally savage)
https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/5zqe3e/no_spoilers_here_is_why_the_eyes_look_wrong_in/
uZjXD9J.png

In the comments they even bring back some image from DA:I and the eyes look acceptable. I guess the real problem is that they are always going for extreme realism in their graphics, and anything that doesn't fit in that will cause major problems for the viewer or player. It's just too distracting to the point of being obnoxious, even.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

In the comments they even bring back some image from DA:I and the eyes look acceptable. I guess the real problem is that they are always going for extreme realism in their graphics, and anything that doesn't fit in that will cause major problems for the viewer or player. It's just too distracting to the point of being obnoxious, even.

Yeah, the eyes in DA:I were okay. The hair and oil-drenched complexions on the other hand... :))

pippin

Yeah, the eyes in DA:I were okay. The hair and oil-drenched complexions on the other hand... :))

All npcs looked like they were wax museum figures. In fo4 this was also noticeable but not as much.

JasonNH

Augur
Seriously tho why does every human character in MEA seemingly look like a hipster SJW clown

This triggers my oblivion NPC trauma aaaaah

I was thinking the title should be Mass Effect: Androgynous

and what's up with the frigging eye tracking? They've had, what, a decade to figure this out? It's as bad as it's ever been.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Seriously tho why does every human character in MEA seemingly look like a hipster SJW clown

This triggers my oblivion NPC trauma aaaaah
I seen one woman that looked like a zombie. Thus you are provably overestimating this.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, i bet following this game many failures and memes born of it will be much funner than playing it actually. These journos article are useful somewhat at entertaining me. At last.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
My birthday is on March 21, the day of the release. I must say Im thankful to Bioware for releasing this on my birthday, seeing how this gem will provide countless moments of entertainment without even me playing it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom