Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reservoir Dogs, again LULZ

Ivan

Arcane

looks like they want that Hotline Miami money

also, I remember this PS2 entry

:prosper:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
This thread reminded me about that Scarface game, not sure if it still work on modern system. I remember two things - control was weird as fuck and intro. Intro that sum up whole movie in few minutes while Ministry - Burning Inside plays...

RD game was meh, there were better games like El Matador or Scarface.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
New Reservoir Dogs look like a bundle fodder that will be quickly forgotten. It lacks the distinctive look or features to be something more.

This thread reminded me about that Scarface game, not sure if it still work on modern system.

From what I remember you need to use only one core to run properly the game. Or if you are unlucky, use 3D Ripper DX. Great sandbox overall, at the end I had so much money and cocaine that I didn't know what to do with it. The voice actor of Tony really did good job impersonating Al Pacino. And last but not least it had that great 80's vibes.

http://kurivaim1.blogspot.com.co/2013/07/how-to-run-scarface.html

:positive:

Ivan

Arcane
pretty cool title. i only remember playing the demo. i used to have a subscription to a playstation magazine and every month it came with a cd of demos.

canakin

Cipher
pretty cool title. i only remember playing the demo. i used to have a subscription to a playstation magazine and every month it came with a cd of demos.

You posted a video of the Punisher though. Doesn't matter it was a great game, this is now Punisher thread.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
i used to have a subscription to a playstation magazine
normally I would laugh at you for console issues, but truth to be told... console gaming magazines are (still) vastly superior compared to those focused on PC titles.
Through two decades I had only few of them in my hands, same with console encounters. I had more cases of agreement with reviews than PC ones.
It's weird.

DemonKing

Arcane
Reservoir Dogs to me was about a bunch of cool dudes sitting around shooting the breeze. I'm not getting that kind of vibe from this trailer...

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Make an adaptation of a heist movie that deliberately avoids showing the heist.

Show the heist.:retarded:

Last edited:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Steam page:

RD_Trailer_Dogs.jpg

:prosper:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
^ hahaha wtf that looks terrible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom