Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This new guy will never be commander shepard

giphy.gif

w6jeUUR.png

The guy on the left is supposed to wield a weapon:lol:

fagband.png

EDIT I like how Bioware couldn't be fucked with the last two so just cloned them for a promotional trailer, they'll probably explain it as if their twins or clones, who always wear the same clothes or some shit like that:D

Last edited:
- When character move, its hand goes through pistol texture. FFS it is triggering to see something like this in 2017. If you don't want animations to collide with textures, simply move pistol to to other place, don't make me watch it entire game.
Another one of FB's features, in Hardline, in a fucking "pre-rendered" cutscene, the player character completely clips into his boss's desk. Nothing new and/or really important if it doesn't affect actually important things, but knowing Bye-Over, they'll probably have a lot of long lingering cutscenes with all sorts of clipping and whatnot.

pippin

I actually wonder if Bioware gave him free reign on social media, or perhaps he was just a pencil pusher instead of what he was supposed to be.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Got to wonder how it was working with that guy, since 90% of Bioware is white.

mastroego

Arcane
I think they're trying to see if they can gross out their own degenerate fans.
A tall order indeed.
Interesting experiment anyway.

deranged

Cipher
This will be DA:I in space. Initially I was excited with the possibility of having all kinds of surreal environments in a completely alien galaxy, but then I saw the trailers.

Where DA:I failed, this will fail even harder. And that is an accomplishment.

EDITED: Although I saw some MP videos. Looks like decent mindless pvp.

Last edited:

Glaucon

Prophet
This may be the most unpolished AAA promotional campaign I've ever witnessed. In a way, it's very honest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom