Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Remember when DOW2 was the best RPG ever? Felipe Pepe does!

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
https://twitter.com/felipepepe/status/832904798110232576

C48RsZzVcAA9tIV.jpg:large

Severian Silk

Did Mr. Felipepepepe ask permission to use all those screenshots? In US at least, using a screenshot is just like using an excerpt from a book: Use too many of them, and Fair Use no longer applies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kem0sabe

Arcane
If DoW2 is an rpg, so is fucking FIFA... Volunteers for a comprehensive codex football rpg review and how fifa vs pes like akin to rtwp vs tb.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I'm glad you care Commie.

And I find hard to believe anyone can really dispute that a game with Xp, levels, tiered loot drops, character builds and C&C isn't at least an RPG hybrid.

Did Mr. Felipepepepe ask permission to use all those screenshots? In US at least, using a screenshot is just like using an excerpt from a book: Use too many of them, and Fair Use no longer applies.
I'm not in the US and the book is non-profit, I don't see why I should worry.

Severian Silk

Sites like Wikipedia are non-profit too and have run into this issue. Of course, your book will never get that much scrutiny.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Wikipedia is hosted in the US, it has to follow their laws. Also, the book is closer to fan projects like Another Metroid 2... even if I get a C&D, once the .pdf is out anyone can find it online.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Commie has found a new cause to post about all over the Codex... like a virus, you just have to let it run its course.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom