Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community For Balance: Codex Pillars of Eternity 2 fundraiser continues

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
Not a learning animal, this codex.

Admit it...you're mad, ain't ya bro?

lu8blM8.jpg

This guy looks like a serial killer.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Wait, am I an idiotic whale or an autistic noname or an autistic nolifer? I really need to know what a february newfag thinks. :D

"lili" is the latest incarnation of a poster who has been banned many, many times

Gotcha. To be honest, even after 8+ years here (and however many more I lurked in silent shame), I have a hard time keeping all the non-Bubbles alts straight.*

*I'm going to keep believing Randal/Sherry is Bubbles forever and ever and ever amen.

Oh hey, we're over $2000. Super-Pet.

Though NPC plus regular Pet might be a better option, unless there's a suitably Codexian twisted creature in the game to make into a pet.

Would rather a NPC + pet combo, personally, because it seems to offer more options, but whatever works. :)

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I knew i should have refunded torment. Shit.
This is where my partial refund went into. This and Buutiful Deso.

Also, wouldn't a npc + pet have offered more opportunities for trolling than a superpet?

Last edited:

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah why aren't we going for a cool Codex NPC, that sounds much better than having Prosper follow you around

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
We actually haven't decided on what exactly we want to ask Obsidian for yet; DU just chose the super-pet option (plus a bunch of other options) to make the payment.

Or at least I think so. Maybe DU just really wants a super-pet.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The next option up was the Pirate Party at $5k, I chose the most expensive option they had (for the money we had).

But we'll figure out exactly what that is.

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
Wasn't there still like 40+ days left on the slacker backer thing? You could have dragged this fundraiser campaign out longer and maybe got a better reward - such as the striptease, for example. ;) Or an island, or something...

Lord Andre

Arcane
Lol, people gave real money to Obsidian after PoE. :lol:

Why not? It has sold a million or more copies and is sitting pretty at 89% positive reviews on Steam.

by that logic you should kickstart a bethesda game, they do even better...

Apples and Oranges. We're talking about RPGs here.

You're giving money to Obsidian because of KOTOR 2 ? Dude, that was a billion years ago...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom